El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master Wrench
1,592 Posts
Oh man I remeber that day, it was like the end of the world lol but it looks good! Has it faded yet? A lot of Bedliners have that problem

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man I remeber that day, it was like the end of the world lol but it looks good! Has it faded yet? A lot of Bedliners have that problem
Nope still a nice glossy black :smileyb:. The herculiner is holding up pretty well, someone actually hit me in my passenger side in the parking lot(some kid flying out of his space, and lost control a bit) and left a small dent on me, along with a few of his paint chips. But it didnt chip, it just flexed with the metal. And yes it did mess up his car quite badly.:twisted:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,799 Posts
Does the bedliner make you invisible to radar?:secret:

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
looks good man! never expected it to look as good as it does but dang it all to heck that is nice!

·
Registered
360 Posts
You won't find many more like it? We have had several hail storms lately with millions of dollars in damaged vehicles..... I'll bet your body would have stood up to the hail, your glass would not have made it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.