El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on the site in quite some time! But SteelBeast has kept me updated on a lot of great things that have been going on with ECC. An awesome club to be a part of.

I have an aluminum Jegs radiator and I was advised to have it welded to stop the leak (which has progressively gotten worse), does anyone know of a shop or person that you would recommend? Preferably in the Ft. Worth/Arlington area, if possible of course.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
?

Did you call Jegs, they may know of someone in you area, that does repair for them, that covers there products. Just like my create motor, they had a gm dealership that covered gm create motor repair.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Just be careful when welding, as the heat can cause other metal fatigue problems in the surrounding areas. I hope that is not the case, just wanted to make sure you check it out before you spend too much for welding repairs.

·
Premium Member
12,548 Posts
I'll ask my buddy at the shop and see if he knows anyone. I know that there's a radiator shop in downtown Garland but I've never used them.
Donny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts