El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got this Craftsman's tool box in a trade. It measures 28 X 18 X 18 inches. The bottom is similar to the lift out tray. It has places for 6 battery op power tools and a charger. Went to local Sears store tool department, they had never seen one. I went on line to Sears/Craftsman tools. Could not find it. So I'm hoping my fellow ECC members know where it came from and what it's worth. I'm thinking of lining it with a couple of heavy duty trash bags and .........BEER COOLER!!!! ....Just in time for Cruisin' the Coast.

· Ministry of Broke Things
6,881 Posts
You just gave up your secret...now I know what your beer cooler looks like. :nanawrench::beer:

All the more reason CtC is going to be fun!:texas:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
I recently got this Craftsman's tool box in a trade. It measures 28 X 18 X 18 inches. The bottom is similar to the lift out tray. It has places for 6 battery op power tools and a charger. Went to local Sears store tool department, they had never seen one. I went on line to Sears/Craftsman tools. Could not find it. So I'm hoping my fellow ECC members know where it came from and what it's worth. I'm thinking of lining it with a couple of heavy duty trash bags and .........BEER COOLER!!!! ....Just in time for Cruisin' the Coast.
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz332/84withzz4/100_2454.jpg
Who cares what it's worth stuff it with beer. that's more important than tools.

· Ministry of Broke Things
6,881 Posts
If the toolbox does not hold enough beer for you, just do this:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.