El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little Elky party we're having in Belton on May 26th is now published in a national mag! Our event is listed in the events listing section. If anyone here gets Hemmings Motor News, the listing is on page 140. Also, the listing can be found on Hemmings online as well. Maybe this will help bring in a few more folks who would not otherwise heard about it. :texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Hmmm, sounds like we need contacts to advertise on dat BAD Year blimp. Ya know, Glenn, this just might turn out to be something you'll tell your great-great grandkids about./:twisted:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very good. I also hooked Ken up with a man from the Historic Vehicle Association(Hagerty) this week. They are to put a piece together about NECOA in the April issue.

·
0 Posts
I've plastered flyers everywhere and on every Elky I've seen withing the past 2 months and it amazes me to hear people say "those things still exist?". All this attention only drives up the value of our rides so keep up the promoting!:beer::texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I posted on the "TEXAS" events on ChevyTalk forum since the Elky is also represented there.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Posting everywhere!

I have spent the last 6 months entering our information on every listing I could sign up for. It would be very helpful if other also started trying to find venues for entering the Benton Event AND the Cruisin' the Coast. If we enter more than once, they will delete all but one...........................Ken :texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Ken, I do have ONE very serious question to ask about Cruizin' the Coast. I've read most everything, including motel places, but is there a location in Texas where people will meet to make the drive across Louisana to Miss?? I'm not planning on just a day or two trip, I want to make it worth my while, and I do have friends in Biloxi I would like to visit. I'm thinking about a seven-day trip - two to get there, two to get back, and three there to raise H3LL!!! Well, not really. Just to let everyone know Texas is there!!!:You_Rock:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure we'll be getting some caravans together for the trip once it gets closer. :texas:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ed, glad you're coming. Bring a few friends if you can. Thanks for spreading the word!:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts