El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread to discuss Belton in a VIDEO ONLY format.
It's intended to be fun,serious and a little personal. I think it's better to get this going than reading,but I'll shoot my video tomorrow for The Post Belton wrap-up.(You don't wanna miss this!)
So everyone,get your camera's ready and shoot away!:beer::texas:
NO FOUL LANGUAGE AT ALL!

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
and here's the results from the ongoing RATS vs MICE race---Donny v Brandon.
Good going Donny! You guys got us fair and square. :hail2:

http://youtu.be/54SMiylLlu0?t=31s
i beg your pardon sis i beat ddd fair and square matter of fact it took elevator man to out run ol lumpy everything else that lined up against lumpy got put on the trailer, im just saying......:beer:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i beg your pardon sis i beat ddd fair and square matter of fact it took elevator man to out run ol lumpy everything else that lined up against lumpy got put on the trailer, im just saying......:beer:
The Belton vlog is uploading right now. Should be up in about 15 mins.
Hey Woody,wanna trade rides. lol jk.:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Great videos, Tim!!
I really love the one of me and Centex--with me driving Hayden's car!! lol
that was just down right humiliating that I even took it out on the track!! I looked like I was on my way to get groceries! ha! It sure was fun anyway!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts

No, Woody I'm talking about Donny beating Brandon, and Steve beating ME!
You made us mice proud!! Lumpy kicked butt!

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Alright we need to settle this. The Yellow Rose got beat because of me!!!!
I just stabbed that dist. in last weekend and rebuilt the carb on Friday and I didn't either one very well. I'm sad for my girl. She had a lot more to give but I didn't set her up right!! :let_it_all_out:
But worse thing is I think I was intimidated by the track. I drove her like I just got my license!!!
I ran 5 times and red lighted twice. I missed 3rd once.
I'm not making excuses I'm just saying The Rose is better than what I did to her at the track.
I shamed her!!! (I guess all I can do is make up for it) I'll have to win another trophy at the car show!!!!Just saying......:poke:
I got beat fair and square just got to make sure I do better next year!!
Great job people!!!:beer:
Still had lots of fun!:You_Rock:
Donny

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
It was all fun! I wish Carlos had done better, and now that just makes me more determined to do what needs to be done for next year, and in the meantime I too plan on having fun with it in the car shows, and making it keep turning heads.
Hey Donny, the Yellow Rose was the fastest thing I've driven in YEARS, and I got to drive it!!! hahahahaha! It's beautiful, and I would buy it from you in a second if I could!! :You_Rock:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
HEY BRANDON>>>>>>:violin::rose::rose::rose:

OMG! I'm sitting here dieing laughing! So, the old lady threw you off at the line with a few thrown kisses for luck?!! See, that's what's great about being old as dirt--I always know how to throw you youngsters off your game!
Oh, and how many times did the old lady beat you??? I believe it was TWICE wasn't it?
Thanks for being such a good sport!! We've sure had a lot of fun with the build up, and trash talkin' to the big block boys, and at the end of the night, all that matters is we all left with our rides in one piece, great memories, lots of laughs, old friendships and new ones, and big plans on how to do it again next year. :You_Rock:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
Beastie, you're cracking me up...LOL. Here's something you'll need for your next installment:
Racing Excuse Generator

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beastie, you're cracking me up...LOL. Here's something you'll need for your next installment:
Racing Excuse Generator
There's no excuses,but Woody drove it down the track to see how it shut down around 4500 rpms. It's all fuel delivery related. Nothing major and no complaints since it got me back to Dallas problem free and no leaks.
If anything,I say The Rats lost simply because you guys had to spend more money on trailers,gas,and race fuel.:poke:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
There where no losers ....
We all won...
what a blast.... see ya in the fall....cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts