El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy yall. i was thinking that we should make the gold dollar coin a tradition,
looks like i need a excuse to head to belton and hide the coin. any ideas or imput??
thanks woody out:beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Why not? Sounds like a good idea...something to keep it interesting and keep people coming back every year.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
The only thing harder than finding a spot to hide it that you know it will be at later is trying to come up with clues without giving it away!!!
But I like the idea!!:beer:
Donny

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm perhaps a trip in the fall is in order.. ya know just to see how everything looks.... maybe shake down my new motor on the way down ... :secret:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bet yall forgot

Howdy E.C.C I bet region 13 forgot about this one. I almost did.
Alot of things have changed since last may,,,one thing is , I cant make it to belton before may 11th to hide the gold dollar coin,,so I have a idea that will keep the tradition alive.
As long as the creek dont rise, I'm gonna bring the coin to spring fling, i figured that way terry could hide it for me. Its either that or try to hide it once i get there,,ya just never know what ol wood man may do next.:beer:

·
Registered
560 Posts
If all else fails if you can get the coin to me I can I hide it for you. I live 15-20 minutes away from the park.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I probably won't be able to make it to the fling. There is always registered mail or something if Terry can't do it. Not sure how often she makes it down to Belton, so whichever is easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts