El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Heavy Wrench
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ken finally got hold of me and the Belton II poster/t-shirt design is done.

BTW: I am doing fine. It's just that life went into 6th gear. :driving:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Thanks...............

Thanks very much, Larry. The graphic is great, as usual, and will make an outstanding T-Shirt for the members to wear to the event. They will be available for purchase at the NECOA's ZAZZLE Store by tomorrow morning......................Ken :beer: :texas:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Cool shirt!:beer:

The 2nd gen is winning.:poke:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
Larry , that is a great looking poster / t-shirt design . Good to hear that plans for the Belton Show are coming along so well . :You_Rock:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Good job Terminator! I like that little added Texas touch with the cow skull at the bottom! Nice work! I'll be buying the shirt for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
That's correct, Beep-Beep!

Order them as two separate shirts - order 1 in your size by selecting "add to cart", then select "continue shopping", and you're on your way to marriage happiness! :inlove: .................Ken :beer: :texas:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,540 Posts
That looks sharp! Good job, Mr. Cyborg-design-dude.:beer:

·
Heavy Wrench
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need someone to do me a favor since I will be missing the Belton II event.

Can someone take pictures of the winning cars so I can do a "winners" poster like last year, and if someone can take some pictures of the Elkys launching off the line at the dragway then I can use the best pic of that for the Belton 3 poster/shirt.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Sorry to hear............

We'll try to handle that for you, Larry, I'm really sorry to hear that you won't be making the show, but I bet I'll sleep better this year without those late discussion pout in the parking lot. Did I mention that those discussion were very late?..................Ken :beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,540 Posts
Termy, we've got the photography and the video handled, so there ought to be lots of raw material for you to work with. We'll miss you as we'll be one cajun short of a party. Rest assured that we will talk about you!:poke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts