El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have Terry,Rushgator and Woody on Team Mighty Mouse,who's on Fat Rat Squad(396) with Donny?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
1980,, keep us Yankees up north informed!!! Post pics of the challenge!!! Wish I could come this year,, maybe next year,,, getting tired of the cold anyway,,,, Texas,, Hmmmmmmm Matty man

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
....Tick-Toc-Tick- Toc,nobody wants to run againts Big-Block...!!!:poke::poke::beer:
NO, Gilby! We (Team Mighty Mouse 2012) are more than ready to run against the big blocks (Rats)!
Donny's co-rats are keeping quiet! SO FAR!! :poke:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
I want to join team Mighty Mouse, and show the RATS a thing or two. Ol' Blue is ready to eat rat cheese.

Tim

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tim,I got some locking wire looms if you need em. That's hella nice btw! I knew you and Woody were working on something serious.

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
I have some, was just too anxious to hear it run. Will have them on before Belton. Thanks anyway.

Tim

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can we do that? 2 drink limit?
(Its for my girl.)

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
1980,, keep us Yankees up north informed!!! Post pics of the challenge!!! Wish I could come this year,, maybe next year,,, getting tired of the cold anyway,,,, Texas,, Hmmmmmmm Matty man
Oh I'm sure someone will post pics or maybe a video or two!:poke:
You guys are going to be sick of us by then with the trash talkin' that's going to be taking place over the next 30 days!! :buttkick:
It sure would be fun to be able to get some of you Yankees down here!! The more the merrier! :beer:
PS-it was 91* here in Waco, TX today!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts

Attachments

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,540 Posts
So, is a twin turbo 454 LSX stroker a small block or a big block? Just...uh..asking..you know...:poke:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts