El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Just pulled into hotel from track whew...
What a day .....
ol lumpy finished runner up in the big block vs small block challenge.
And also was runner up in the final shoot out....
congrats to elevatorman ..... what a nice guy to get beat by:poke:
it was a blast.... see ya next year....cheers:beer:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Great photos, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A favor though, could you go through them all and label whose car is whose, oh and while your at it could you tag the people pics so we know who we are seeing?:poke:

Just kidding, looks like a great turn-out.

Was this a car show or a gathering of all the Elkies that DDD has owned?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
A favor though, could you go through them all and label whose car is whose, oh and while your at it could you tag the people pics so we know who we are seeing?:poke:
Well, I did make one mistake, in that I usually photograph the entry card along with the car, so no one has to ask about it. Sorry.

By the way, if you look at the rest of my Flickr pages, you'll find literally thousands of photos of our T bucket events over the years. About 50% of those cars would have embarassed the fastest El Camino last night; that's the difference in 1800 lbs and 3600 lbs!

G

·
Awesome photo's! It was great to meet the online personalities,especially Patriot,Marshall Pixley, ACAUTH1,and many other's. Hey Terry,nice way to get in my mind at the track.:texas::beer::You_Rock:

·
Premium Member
7,028 Posts
More & More Photos.................

Here are another approximately 500 photos of the Belton event. I'm sorry about the very poor quality of the awards photos - I was shooting from the dark toward the light, and the subjects features were completely obliterated in some instances. I worked some of the photos to where you can see who they are.....................Ken :dontknow:

Go here for the Dropbox that contains all 375 of the professional photographer's photos of Belton II: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ssibcdyz7eng3gy/oKU0pu0IFq.

To view my personal photos of the Belton event, go here: http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu328/kenrogers1/2012%20Belton%20II/ . This collection contains the overhead shots from the Fire Department's Ladder Truck - AWESOME!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.