El Camino Central Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ken , all the Bike Rally's I've been to , have a Pre-registration form included in the event flyer ... So all you have to do is fill the blanks in like name , address , city & state phone number and are you signing up for yourself or do you have a passenger and what club affliation ... and the prices for one person or two .... with the Belton Get together all you would need is how many cars are attending and the price per car , total amount and a CUT OFF DATE , and a address to mail the write in form and monies to ... also a disclaimer pertaining to any liability to the NECOA for any kind of personal injury .... just something to speed up the registration ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Randy , young Buck just wait your day will come when you get to be a Geezer:beer: and have these Senior Pauses ( Brain Farts ) and all these young guys popping off and showing " NO RESPECT , NO RESPECT !!!! let me know when your in town , take care ... thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Ya know, one of dem brainie farts dun gots me. Are there plans for a sit-down meal some place, or just the park with grillin'? Also, if it's grilling, it would be NICE if some sides were brought along. That's whut they make ice chests fur. OR, is each person supposed to bring what they want to eat, and to heck with everybody else? Wun of dem enquirein' mindless needs 'a no's. :poke:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,875 Posts
Beepster, we're going to have brats & dogs grilled and available for a min .50 cent donation. Condiments will be available. You bring you own beverages. It's a park, so there's plenty of picnic tables.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,875 Posts
Hey Ken , all the Bike Rally's I've been to , have a Pre-registration form included in the event flyer ... So all you have to do is fill the blanks in like name , address , city & state phone number and are you signing up for yourself or do you have a passenger and what club affliation ... and the prices for one person or two .... with the Belton Get together all you would need is how many cars are attending and the price per car , total amount and a CUT OFF DATE , and a address to mail the write in form and monies to ... also a disclaimer pertaining to any liability to the NECOA for any kind of personal injury .... just something to speed up the registration ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:
Geezer,

Here's what I would like to do, which will be someowhat similar to last year, but hopefully better. I'm going to get with Roy and draw up a registration form. I will post it here, and preregistration fees can be paid via paypal. Ken collected the funds last year, and if he want to this year, that's fine. I also have paypal, so either one of us can handle that. We'll be posting a preregistration form as well as having a 2nd round of e-mails very soon. The more that preregister, the quicker it will go Saturday, and the less people it will take to process it all.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK , that sounds like a Weiner !! what about the folks that don't subscribe to Pay Pal like me ... Because last year I just mailed in a check for two cars to the address given .... I would imagine that if there is an address given some folks will mail theirs in , maybe ? ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
It's official! I get to cook!!! You guys had better be mighty generous with your donations for the brats & dogs that I will lovingly cook up for y'all! I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for"! Keep that in mind!:poke: JUST KIDDING!!:poke: or am I?
I am so excited to see everyone in Belton again!! :texas:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,875 Posts
Don't worry, we'll have a "snail mail" option, same as last year. That way, the Geezer can say "but the checks in the mail!!":poke:

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Its done .....

The pre registartion has been drawn up,and is being fine tuned, it will be posted soon . So Get ready here it comes !!:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Glen and Roy , A BIG THANK YOU TOO MUCH :texas: for your hep on registration from the Geezer ... let me know if I can hep out with anything or come up with somemore Cuckoo Ideas :dontknow: for The Belton Get Together :beer: .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Payment Options

When the registration form becomes available, please send your checks and money orders to:

Ken Rogers
2005 Running Brook
Joshua, Texas 76058

Send your PayPAL donations to:

[email protected]

CAUTION
Be very careful to go to the "Personal" option of the PayPAL send money page, then select "Gift". By doing so, neither party will be charged a fee for using PayPAY. If you do not select "Gift", the donation will be reduced by 5 to 10 percent.....................Ken

:texas: :beer: :texas: :beer: :texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Either I've had a brain fart, or there hasn't been a registration fee mentioned. I went to PayPal, and had NO idea the amount I was supposed to put in the box. Enlightenment, PLEASE!!!:smileyb: OR, have the fees not been decided yet????

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,875 Posts
Beepster, the "suggested" minimum donation is $10 to help offset park reservation fees, awards, etc. Anything above and beyond that number is greatly appreciated however. All funds collected will be used to make this show, and future shows a postive experience for all. Needless to say, no one is making a profit from this. This will be addressed in the preregistration form currently under development. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Glen , you need to CLARIFY that donation of $10 for the NEWBY'S :dontknow: ... Is that per person OR per car ???? And be sure to print it in " BIG LETTERS " for the Beepster :beer: ...... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
:rofl::rofl: Yeah, liken dat $10 isa gonna hurts me either way. When the registrations comes out, I'll go to PayPal and donate my fair share, and most like sum more dan dat. Dang, ya knows, May dun be an expensive month fur me. Da '56 Lone Star XXX show in San Marcos early, and dis wun da ends of da month. Sum body wanna loan me a nickle or a dime??:texas:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,875 Posts
The online preregistration form is up! Go here to register: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=48484

A note on the donation: the suggested donation is just that. It's not mandatory. If you are coming with more than one Elky, sure, $20 or more would be great. But the bottom line is give what you can. There are those that can give more, and there will probably be a few that can't give much at all. That's OK too. We would rather you be there and cheerfully only be able to give $2 than to stay home.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Well, my dirty wurk dun been dun. Rushie (Glenn), ya shud have my registration, and gud ol' Ken shud hab my buckeroos shortly.:You_Rock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.