El Camino Central Forum banner

Belton Raceway prices & info!!

7K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  PRAMM 
#1 ·
FYI The fee for Little River Raceway is $15.00 to get you in the gate and racing is FREE all night long!!!:nanawrench:
A little higher than last year but what aint?:dontknow:
Weather you race or not I can promise it will be worth the cost just to see the peoples smile!!! It's one they can't wash off. It's been a year yet everyone knows the fun we had.
So $15.00 is a small price to pay for the memories you'll have.
They also have a snack shop with good burgers!!!!
$15.00 to race as many times as you want? Thats a steal!!!
Who's in????
Donny

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Here is a link to the Raceway with all info needed.
http://www.littleriverdragway.net/
Long story short, any street legal car not under 13 seconds can run as is with nothing needed but Cloths (long pants!!). Faster than that you must wear a helmet. Remember, LRR is an 1/8 track so the 13 second applies to 1/4 mile, (you do the math)
It's a family friendly place and the rules are pretty simple. No one had any problems last year and I'll be there to help if there are. NO DRINKING!!!!!
It's all pretty common sense.
Pay your money, sit in the stands or run the track. The owner does have a race track. In his words (it's a place to have some fun!!!)
Mr. Hutch is a great guy and he makes us feel welcomed!!!!
Let’s Go Racing Boys (and girls!!!):nanawrench:
Donny

#9 ·
Sooo, what I'm hearing you say is that there is an ADMISSION fee to get into the area that covers racing. Whether you race or not, it's still $15 to be there and just watch. Oh, and I (ut oh, here comes that fabulous word) ASSUME that is per VEHICLE and not per PERSON. I don't really care one way or the other, I just don't want any unwanted surprises.:poke:

#15 ·
I'm gonna tell her you said that.

#19 ·
Hey , DDD my man :texas: , I'll be there and don't mind paying the carload prices of $15.00 X2 = $30 American Money for having a great times with some great folks :beer: ... Hey Beepster , I'll bring ya some WARM MILK & COOKIES so you'll have something to munch on when your sitting in the stands on the ground floor :You_Rock: .... Be There or Be Square Beepster Man ... Hey Beepster , if you show them your AARP Card , you might get a Senior's discount for you and your date :inlove: , but you gotta REMEMBER to show your AARP Card .... see ya in Belton Town :beer: ... Thanks the Younger Geezer:nanawrench:

#22 ·
" Hey Beepster , if you show them your AARP Card , you might get a Senior's discount for you and your date :inlove: , but you gotta REMEMBER to show your AARP Card .... "

Yeah, I gots wun. It's a hunk of junk, in my opinion. I've got much better ID for age!!:beer:

#27 ·
Hey You All , BE THERE OR BE SQUARE :beer: ... We need to have Beep - Beep - Beepster in the middle of the caravan , SO HE DON'T GET LOST OR SUMTHING ...... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

#31 ·
Glad to see us "officially" on the docket. That's a load off my mind. Also, big time good news on the resurfacing. Last year was good...ought to be even better this time around. :nanawrench:

#34 ·
centex...you're alive! You been hibernating?? Glad to hear you're coming. Wouldn't be the same without ya!:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.