El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date for the 10th annual Belton meet has been set for April 25, 2020. It will again be held at the Confederate Park in Belton Tx. Make your plans now to attend. More details to come.

Tim

·
Registered
231 Posts
I can’t wait to see you again. We have made some great progress on Rats Nest ...
Still working on the wore out truck motor tho.?. if it’s not ready we will drop in a 305 and cruise on down...??cheers

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I should be there in mine. I missed the 60th Anniversary Show but I'm hopeful that me and the 70 will make it to this show.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Usually there is an online registration but I haven't seen it yet. May be on here somewhere. I'm still trying to figure this new stuff out too. I liked the old way.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
The date for the 10th annual Belton meet has been set for April 25, 2020. It will again be held at the Confederate Park in Belton Tx. Make your plans now to attend. More details to come.

Tim
Tim, do you have a pre registration set up? Also is there a special rate for the River Forest Inn

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My apologies for my silence on this, but I am having computer problems and borrowing one now. There are rooms blocked at River Forest Inn for us. I am still working on the rest. You can make reservations at 254-939-5711. It does not look like we will be going to Little River Raceway as group, but those that wish are welcome to. Thank you for your patience.

Tim

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
May want to keep an eye on any events coming up due to Corona-virus. Just had my daughters weekend volleyball tournament in Houston cancel at the last minute, then her club decided to cancel ALL practices until April. sone school districts have announced a TWO week Spring Break, and will be going online afterwards
and I was just told at 4:55pm Friday (today) that all of the IT employees in my division at my state agency are all working from home next week, me included. Texas governor just declared a State of Emergency which allows the State Health Commissioner to do the same. what that means is if they think you got COVID-19 then they can literally grab you off the street and stick you in the hospital, like the old tuberculosis days.

they are cancelling a lot of stuff. I had planned to be in Reno during Belton X but if Corona keeps on and they cancel that too.....

stay healthy and please don't come to Belton if you're sick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts