El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now to make it a little more fun I hid a Gold Dollar somewhere in the park. It WILL be there for the show. I will start giving clues as to where it's at but it won't be easy to find!!!
The first clue is (it's near something the same color as some money)
Finders keepers!!!):nanawrench:
Donny

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now for the second;
I couldn't reach the top so I put it at the bottom!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Yer gonna have everyone out there with chainsaws and shovels.:poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
I'll give everyone the 3rd clue...It will be in clear line of sight from the beer cooler so he can watch everyone looking for it...:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Is it the OUTHOUSE Roof/ Roof Vent ????? Because it's toooo high for you to reach DDD BECAUSE YOU GOTS A LOWER CENTER OF GRAVITY and you buried it with the worms in the ground :dontknow: and that will be near the Beer :beer: ..... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Soo, is it really out there already, or will you be placing it the day of, or around thereof, the event?:dontknow:

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
The first clue is (it's near something the same color as some money)

Donny
Some money, aye? Could be green, silver, copper or gold for that matter. :poke:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Someone has to watch to make sure it is still there and that some kid hasn't got it already:secret:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey DDD , I sure hope thats American Money you buried ???? OR knowing DDD being a wheeler dealer he proably buried an I.O.U. Note with his picture on it , RIGHT DONNIE ???? AND the clue states in clear sight of WHO'S BEER COOLER ???? it ain't DDD's so whoeverhas a beer cooler out in the parking lot ..... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's not up a tree, or buried in the grass, but you find out where and you keep the cash!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
:dontknow::secret:Thats not a clue ! Do you know what a clue is ? you just dont have a clue do you ???:poke::poke:now every one is clue less !

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Its a mad mad world II,,, you remember that movie DDD?? You had to be in your late 20`s by then,, 1963 I think,, not sayin` your old,, but,,, keep the clues comin`,,, Matty man freezing in Ohio 38 degrees today.....

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Its a mad mad world II,,, you remember that movie DDD?? You had to be in your late 20`s by then,, 1963 I think,, not sayin` your old,, but,,, keep the clues comin`,,, Matty man freezing in Ohio 38 degrees today.....

Its under the great big X

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
Just remember, we lose our deposit if we dig up the park.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts