El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying a bench seat from a member for my 67. He's got a split bench from a 71. Does anyone know if these seats are the same size. My car currently has a set of buckets so I don't even have a base comparison to start with. Thank you

·
Registered
257 Posts
My 85 has bucket seats as well. Kind of curious if a bench seat conversion is possible. Would lose my precious center console but I think it would be worth it for the extra room. That n I can get a lil closer to my lady!! :cool2:

·
Registered
257 Posts
My 82 has a bench seat and I want buckets... Maybe we could work something out. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Maybe so Brix!! I meant to stop by Egos last weekend. My girlfriend can't drink at the moment because of her multiple DWI probation so I was staying away from the bars but I used to go there every once in a while.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am still trying to decide whether to go with bucket or not I have bench; seats now but have access to some grand Am buckets might try to swap sometime. mounting brackets are different
Tell her that is not the way to go. I speak from years of past experience. Gave drinking up nine years ago.Glad I did but before that I had nine DUI"s yes 9 going back to when I was 19 they reduced them down back then so I got away with a lot but it is serious now she could lose everything. I just pray that I never hurt anyone all the times I drove drunk and never got caught:yell:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts