El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok yall just a few short weeks and belton 2012 will be here, i suggest we all get together before we all get there and cruise in together nothing like a long train of elkys. how many did we have on last years train??:dontknow:15 or 20 im sure. looking forward to seeing all of yall again soon cheers:beer::texas::You_Rock:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea we where trying to coax the driver out but was a lil bit intimidated by the mob of elkys:poke:
ya gotta leave it home this time ddd and bring ol yellow out to play :beer:

·
0 Posts
Last I heard is there's an open challenge for anyone to take on the Mustang this year. You up for it Woody?

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
roy can you please assist with a meeting spot close to the park so we can all meet up
i know myself and 4 others coming from tyler then we pick up texasterry in waco so we will be way ahead of ddd and the slow b ride train they are bringing :poke:thanks

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
Woody, just come to the park. Doesn't matter how early Saturday. If we have a bunch of people to help set up, then it will not take hardly any time!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
roy can you please assist with a meeting spot close to the park so we can all meet up
i know myself and 4 others coming from tyler then we pick up texasterry in waco so we will be way ahead of ddd and the slow b ride train they are bringing :poke:thanks

Woody and everyone else coming down from dfw/tyler/waco/and all other surrounding north of Belton areas on SATURDAY morning...
The plan was to ALL meet up at the Flying J parking lot in Waco--exit 331 New Rd on Saturday morning, and then travel the remaining 40 miles down I-35 together to Belton. Did something change when I wasn't looking?
We have at least 10 more of us here in Waco joining the train. The Flying J has a huge parking lot that can handle all of us, and their gas is usually the lowest price around so everyone can gas up or make a final "pit stop" before we get to the park in Belton. Last year the DFW train came thru Waco around 8:45 am so I'm waiting on them to get here to ride in with all of them.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Now, I (and that NASTY word) assume that those in the motel that spent the night will be there fairly early. One question: If a person likes breakfast, where do you go to get it??? I'm NOT drinking my breakfast!!!!:smileyb::twisted:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Woody and everyone else coming down from dfw/tyler/waco/and all other surrounding north of Belton areas on SATURDAY morning...
The plan was to ALL meet up at the Flying J parking lot in Waco--exit 331 New Rd on Saturday morning, and then travel the remaining 40 miles down I-35 together to Belton. Did something change when I wasn't looking?
We have at least 10 more of us here in Waco joining the train. The Flying J has a huge parking lot that can handle all of us, and their gas is usually the lowest price around so everyone can gas up or make a final "pit stop" before we get to the park in Belton. Last year the DFW train came thru Waco around 8:45 am so I'm waiting on them to get here to ride in with all of them.

Terry you want to take these down for the raffle their used but in great shape.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
What did you do surround the mustang and the driver was hiding till you left?:poke: or is that Terry telling him it's O.K.?
That's DDD's wives car, and that's Lentimidator standing between Carlos and the Pony car. I hope Mrs. DDD will run one of Donny's Elkys this year.

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
Thanks Robert, but as far as I'm aware there's not going to be any raffles-but we could use them as a door prize, if you want to send them to me, I'll make sure they get to Belton. Thanks!!!:beer:
If they end up being a door prize, I hope I win. I need the left one.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Terry sounds gopd we will be in touch when we get close to waco
:beer::You_Rock:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Brandon will need to keep me informed on the schedule and eta of the dfw train getting to Waco as well, because I will be parked up on one of the overpasses to get photos of everyone coming into Waco. It's gonna be soooooooooooo cool! :texas:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Howdy terry the Tyler train should be there about 9ish:beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts