it
to the repair shop.
The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have
some
fun. He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really
hard, and all the dents would pop out.
So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and
started
blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened.
She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened. Her roommate,
another blond! e, came home and said, "What are you doing?"
The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to
blow
into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. Her
roommate
rolled her eyes and said..."HELLLLOWW ..... You gotta roll up the
windowwwws..."

·
Registered
74 Posts
I heard of a guy who got kicked out of the Mafia. They told him to blow up a certain car and he came back with burned lips.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Two blonds get pulled over by a State Trooper. The driver noticed the Trooper unzipping his pants as he approched her car. She sighed "Oh No!" the other blond asked what was wrong? She said "Another Breath-a-lizer Test!"

:D

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
A man escapes from a prison where he had been kept for 15 years. As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it, looking for money and guns, but only finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him up in a chair. While tying the girl up to the bed, he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years."

"I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction."

"This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear."

"He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom."

"Be strong, honey, I love you, too."

·
Registered
157 Posts
there's a knock at the door...it's the blonde from next door...says she needs $50 to pay her rent...will work for the money...asked her if she could paint the porch for the $50...showed her the paint and told her if there wasn't enough to let me know. An hour later another knock at the door...same blonde with paint all over herself and a big smile...said she had enough to give it two coats...said, "by the way...it isn't a Porch, it's a Lexus!" :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts