El Camino Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chip called and said their setting up the show for Sat. Oct 27th so I thought I'd give everyone a heads up with plenty of time to get ready. It's going to start a little later to give everyone a chance to get there.
Interested?:dontknow:
Donny

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
I'm gonna try and make this one, again. Had a good time last year.

Tim

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Count me In..................

I'll be there again.................................Ken :beer:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
If i can keep lumpy running on all 8 cylinders we will try to make it ....cheers:texas:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pre-Halloween show.... sounds good ! Donny get a new costume this year ! :poke:
That was so wrong you were just about right, just know mine is a costume!!!!:poke:
Come on people we need a packed house, they will have club participation award!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
where at? hopefully will be done with repairs from the fire by then.

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's in Anna Texas, north of McKinney.
I'll post a flyer later
Good luck, Marshall!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Monthly Muscle August 4, 2012

:poke: Who can make the Monthly Muscle Show with Myself and the Triple D this Saturday afternoon & evening :dontknow: ?..................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
794 Posts
No monthly muscle for me until the heat wave makes an exit. I am most certaily up for the Anna show again this year, October is usually an excellent month for car shows down here - November too. I have not had the old bad girl off the blocks yet this year, just way too busy - and oh, new toys distracting me... more on that on another thread later.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,616 Posts
I'll be there. Last year was a great time! :nanawrench:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,616 Posts
Here's the flyer Chip just made for the show:

Last year was a blast as we cruised into the show 20+ strong. Lets do it bigger by having at least 30 show up. If every Elky owner in DFW, east TX and even south OK show up, we can do this easily. Plus, you can bring the whole family, as there are activities for everyone! :nanawrench:
You can preregister and pay online here: https://mustangsallyproductions.com/

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,616 Posts
OK, NE region 13...the 1st annual grudge match in now in the history books (and the broken parts are in my garage :let_it_all_out:), so now it's time to start making plans to support Chip at the Blowin and Glowin Show in Anna. We showed them how it's done with club participation last year, so we can't let them down. So, who's in???:poke:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Count me in twice, plus I'll get Dean and Luke to show also!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.