El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone deal with Toms Classic on Ebay. He has 16 pcs rubber body mount bushings for 69.00 + shipping. You can also buy 1 for around 10.00. Would like end put on this for this price.:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
What brand are the bushings? Thats a great price!! Im gonna look into some for my 87 mcss.keep us posted on your findings:poke:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He said 78-87 GM intermediate body mounts with 14 days refund. I found theme under rubber mount bushings. I have an 85 el Camino that I rebuilding for street. Look up by name Toms Classic. He have sold 32 sets:texas:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Ive tried both sugesstions and can not find them? If you could get me a link that would be great.thanks,and if you need any parts for your 5th gen pm me and if I dont have it already,ill get it:beer:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I found his store and he currently has nothing for sale on ebay.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got my order that I order off EbayThey are rubber and they look good on My BODY MOUNT BUSHINGS. That is fast shipping for a person don't sell on Ebay.
I don't no dealing with this person, But if you want rubber bushings I thank he the person
PO Number is 230740078113. He has picture of product on Ebay. You also can order One if you wish :nanawrench::You_Rock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.