El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an idea, but I'm not sure if it's any good. I wanted to somehow get an outline, or plain drawing of my year elCamino, that I could doodle on to give me ideas on how to paint, or customize my car. I wanted to see on paper how flames, mags, or any other additions might look with out actually doing the modification and having doubts.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Couple of things you can do...very basic first. Trace the outline of a photo of a car. Tape the photo of a car you want up against a window during the day light. Place a thin sheet of paper over the photo. With the light coming thru the window you can see your car through the paper, and trace the outline of the car. There are also art work called line art that might be out there with the year of your car.

The cool way is to find someone that knows photoshop on a computer. A graphic art/photo program. He or she can take the photo of your car and do all most anything you want to it. Change the color of the car, add wheels even flames to it for different looks.

The elcaminostore.com has a cool feature on their site where you can change the color of the car and add a few custom wheels to see it in a different look.

Just have to be a little creative....good luck and have fun with it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts