El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
IMHO, that is a really nice package at a great price! Very tempting! Skip White runs a good company with a great rep.Good people to deal with.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
It makes no sense to buy a pile of parts and then send them out to be balanced, sized or whatever. Packages like this protect the buyer and the seller. You are also getting the benefit of years of experience from assemblers and machinists that know which parts hold up best and are most compatible with each other.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,775 Posts
They have great customer service you can talk to !! I have never had a bad experience in any parts or customer service in the 2 years buying from them !!:bigups:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Kit looks good, even though they picture the two piece rear seal kit which is what most of us would need, that ad is for the one piece rear seal kit, which is the most desirable in my mind...just be sure of what you need and what you are getting....Dan

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I have got things from them for over 5 years and if im out a my shop and i need to call them there great. At bristol draging they win with there chevy powerd 280Z :nanawrench:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts