El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Brother In Law is wanting to sell his Son`s 1978.

I only know a few of the specifics, but can get anyone that has an interest his contact information. The car was in Dallas the first time I saw it, has a "minor" high performance 350 / automatic. The car was driven to Pennsylvania from Dallas, where his son attended college then driven back to Jackson Ms. where it is now.
Last inspected in 2008 and has a few minor things that need to be repaired for new inspection sticker(horn button, high beam head lights) both probably as a result of him replacing a bearing in the tilt column.
Headliner and tonneau cover need replacing.
I walked around it Sunday, did not pop the hood, but at sometime in it`s life sombody loved this elcamino, and set it up right. Red bench (maybe split...can`t remember) interior. the heater core leaks and I want to think the A/C evaporator and compressor were removed from under the hood when I saw it in Dallas a few years ago. Some rust on the right rocker/quarter panel, and both bumpers chrome
starting to peel. Has BFG TA radials and WeldLine wheels.
Needs a good home and I`ll be glad to get more specifics while I`m here in town.

Hasbeen:texas:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He thinks it`s worth $2,800.00, and I expect he would entertain offers if anyone was interested in driving it.

Any thoughts on what the range should be?

I know that`s almost impossible with the sketchy info that I provided, but whadayathink?

Hasbeen:texas:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts