El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i own a 1977 elko classic with a 350 , its an automatic with a column shift , and split bench seats , but on the passenger side the teeth are all ground down so if i brake too fast and someones sitting there they slide a little , and i'm looking to put some bucket seats in its place but i'm a little confused , with the new seats do i need to get new rails also or do they come with it? and i don't want just a open space between the 2 seats but i don't want to mess with the trans or add a cheese one that isn't part of the car . any options for me??

and a unrelated question (redoing my interior) its a Gray interior and i plan on keeping the door panels and maybe the carpet (might replace with the seats , the dash is all cracked and i want to completely replace it (besides the gauges) what would be the best way to go about that and any color recommendation for the seats and dash? i was thinking black or gray.

SORRY for the confusing questions but thanks for any help!
:You_Rock:

·
Registered
409 Posts
You need the tabs that hold the bolts for the inside tracks which should be on the new seats. No gap? try a 60/40 split bench. I would go with black.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts