El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 burgundy or dark maroon buckets, passenger side with manual tracks and power driver's side, both complete with tracks and I believe all the trim. I cleaned up the tracks on both, painted and lubed the pass tracks, cleaned and lubed the driver's side mechanicals and tracks, and rebuilt the switches. Driver's side has a small cigarette burn in the middle of the bottom cushion and two small puncture holes in the lower middle of the back. Pass upper cushion has a small hole from something and another small hole in the upper rear. There's also a crack about an inch long on the door side of the driver's lower spring box (not shown in pix because I forgot to shoot it). Overall, these are in excellent condition for a non-show car. I believe they're from a early '80s Monte Carlo or Malibu. The seat belt holders are not installed on them in the pictures but I think I know where they are, just have to find them. $250 OBO plus shipping (which will be a major hassle for me) from southwestern Connecticut, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for gas money. Thanks!

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
What a shame I am so fasr away in Florida. I would have them recovered to my color and stick 'em in my white 64 which has the original bench. The bench is okay, but buckets are on my ant list. I suppose the shipping would be close to your asking price.
I might have a chance to have one of my former NHRA racers bring them south in his trailer.He is in Ct. Before I bother you further ZI will see about getting them brought down.
James
The seat belts would be the icing on the cake.

:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seat belts would be the icing on the cake.:dontknow:
Unfortunately, I didn't even think of getting the seat belts. I do have a set of bench belts but they're tan and well-worn.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very nice seats. Only knock I got is that they are from a Monte Carlo as they rear ashtray. But that is not really a big deal.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts