El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was involved in a two vehicle crash and the only thing that saved my life was the steering wheel airbag. Car is totaled I escaped with minor scratches and bruising. I'm lucky to be breathing on my own right now. When I get a chance I'll upload a photo of my car... It was my daily not my Elco thankfully. Everyone learn from my mistake and be safe and buckle up!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Glad you're ok, but you will be sore tomorrow.

There was a crash here if Fl. a month or so ago in which a little car cut off an SUV on I4.

The SUV lost it and crashed, both man and his wife died because they werent wearing seat belts.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
In all my years of driving a truck, I have assisted at many accidents. I've never seen one where the seat belts made the situation worse, although I've heard of some. You don't want me to tell you about the guy who went to sleep out by Canton, ran into the median, rolled, and got thrown out in front of two trucks.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I started wearing seat belts when my daughter was born 24 years ago it's habit for me. Glad your still here.

BUCKLE UP IT'S THE LAW AND NO PHONES!!!!!!!:let_it_all_out:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the kind words, the person I hit didn't even get cuts or anything. They were better than I.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Glad nobody was seriously hurt!!
My vehicles don't move til EVERYONE inside is buckled in!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts