El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,657 Posts
This is Lenny`s wife . After hearing blood curdling screams coming from the computer room , I found Lenny floundering around on the floor . We rushed him to the hospital in an unconscious state and the doctors are doing the best they can to revive him . For now , all he can keep repeating is " noooo , nooo , it cannot be " ! Stay tuned :oops:
Sorry for what I thought was a funny reaction to Neil saying he is selling his Camino . My lesson is that I should have posted a LOL after my comment . Thank you for your concerns and caring enough to post . In the meantime I hope that someone that appreciates a great build will purchase 464`s Elky .

Reactions: EdontheBeach

·
5,657 Posts
Anyone that is looking for a Camino to be proud of and have a TOTALLY rebuilt , dependable , sit you back in your seat , gone through fabulous ride , needs to look at Neil`s build . Click on the links in post # 8 for details and photos . Someone is going to get a great Camino that will make your heart smile :cool:

·
5,657 Posts
I am very surprised that someone has not jumped on this most excellent Camino . With a total rebuild by a retired Master Mechanic that really knows Caminos like the back of his hand ., what a deal !

·
5,657 Posts
It has been a while since I had the privilege of being able to go to Wayne`s garage with Neil . Fabulous to see the facility , all the great work they were doing and future projects . That the new owner is selling the Camino so soon is surprising but understand that others are always moving in and out of vehicles . Several years ago , Neil and I were on the road and he offered me the opportunity to drive his Camino and hit the loud pedal . I can still remember that sweet feeling of being nailed back into the seat . When you look at the binder of photos of his total and unusual build , many of are very envious of the new owner and Neil`s talent and imagination :)

1 - 4 of 5 Posts