El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently came across the original build sheet for my 1970 El Camino. Does anyone know where I could get a document to find out what all the codes mean?? I know what all the RPO codes mean in section 107 like Z25 and L34. I would like to know what the specific section codes mean for the 123 sections. Like under the 55 Air Cleaner section it has "SS" and under the 68 Master Cylinder section has "CN" I'd love to know what all these mean.

Thanks,

Jake

·
Registered
12,538 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
What you would Expect the GM heritage center to have would be any document showing VINxxxxxxxxx has all these options , was delivered this way.

But the dont. Now GM Canada full documentation available.

Don't hold me to what year they did start I want to say 1979. But not sure.

But I do know I tried to gather what I expected to find for my 69 and there is Nada.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
What you would Expect the GM heritage center to have would be any document showing VINxxxxxxxxx has all these options , was delivered this way.

But the dont. Now GM Canada full documentation available.

Don't hold me to what year they did start I want to say 1979. But not sure.

But I do know I tried to gather what I expected to find for my 69 and there is Nada.
I got a copy of the original invoice listing all the codes & options my 86 came with for $50 from gmheritage along with prices & dealer info , very helpful , you can do it online & they send you the info back online ,it only took a few hours to get it back & it showed my Z-15 SS package .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts