El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

I am looking for OEM front and rear bumpers for a '68. Condition not important so long as they can be rebuilt and/or rechromed. Good driver quality bumpers would be ideal.

OEM bumpers only, please.

Thanks

Copper

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an extra front bumper, not bent or rusted. I think the cost of shipping from Wis to NC would be more than the bumper is worth though. You tell me what it is worth.
Jeff

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
You have my permission to go to dallas and take the bumpers off of Donny's elkie.

whatever that's worth

:secret: :texas:

·
Registered
532 Posts
if you were closer to arkansas there are some on craigs list here fresh from being rechromed for 150 bucks front and 150 bucks rear, shipping would be enormous though.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
jeff where in wisconsin are you located

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
I have a Rear Bumper............

I have a rear bumper for a 1968. It's new - I had it mounted only long enough for my re-chromed bumpers to get finished. $115 plus shipping. Shipping with FedEx Ground would cost $49.90, so the total would be $165.00. Let me know if you want it and I can get it sent out on Monday along with another batch of parts.........................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I also have a '68-'72 Rear Bumper, and I'm also in Texas. It could use a good polishing, but it's in good shape. I was hoping to get $100 for it. I may be able to get it shipped for a little less than Ken with my work account, but I don't know for sure.

Here's an album of pictures if you're interested. (LINK)

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Steffen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts