El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,780 Posts
I guess it's been sitting there for a few days !!

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
You'd think they'd cut some of that crap down before taking the pic for the ad! Unless the rest of it's worse and the brush is hiding it?

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
This photo reminds me of some of the lunatic junk collectors featured on the show American Pickers. One of these characters had acres of cars with trees growing in and through them. Go figure!:dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
The hood supports look really straight maybe someone can snake then cheap.:beer: I DON'T THINK I WOULD WANT TO GO LOOK AT IT THAT PICTURE LOOKS LIKE THE SAME AREA AS THE MOVIE DELIVERANCE .:poke:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
heck thats not so bad....
hey minorider you up for another one ??
i say yes .......:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey DDD , dem cars look like Deer Blinds and good camo !!! so the deer don't see them , I guess .... The Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Registered
144 Posts
i went and looked at a 65 catalina 2+2 convertible, 4spd, 421, 4 bbl car that looked just like that. stripped to the bones, top been down for years, no titl and the trees were 4 inch dia pinning it in. The guy didnt even know what the car was but wanted 10K for it because his friend told him that he could get 40K for it restored in a Barret Jackson auction. never mind it would take 50K just to restore it minimum. people are basically stupid, and the internet and cable TV has made it worse. Needless to say. it is still sitting there rotting away. makes me crazy to think of all the interesting cars out there just rotting away, or going across the scales when scrap gets high (thats another one, dont get me started).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts