El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may or may not have seen my recent posts in search of a GMC emblem for the tailgate of my Caballero I recently acquired a full set of emblems for the entire car in the spirit of paying it forward I have a Caballero emblem available on the G-Body forum I urge anyone in need to check it out

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put my post on the G-Body forum because the person who gave me my set of new emblems was a G-Body member however you are absolutely right and I will Post-it on El Camino Central immediately my bad

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may or may not have seen my recent posts in search of a GMC emblem for the tailgate of my Caballero I recently acquired a full set of emblems for the entire car in the spirit of paying it forward I have a Caballero emblem available on the G-Body forum I urge anyone in need to check it out
It has come to my attention that's there is most likely someone on El Camino Central who owns a Caballero who may be in need of a rear quarter emblem and I would like to extend my offer of a Caballero owner on this site as well please submit a picture of your ride and a brief description as to why you are worthy of this hard to find emblem I will even pay the shipping offer ends April 30th good luck love to hear from you

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'd be interested if its for a 1979. I've never had anything but a GMC on the grill and horncap. For years I was under the impression that 1979 had no "Caballero" emblems. I've seen mixed answers. It seems as if some did and some didn't. Therefore, if its still available I'm interested. That being said, if any body can confirm that 1979 had no emblems then I would say give it to somebody that has a year model with confirmed emblems. Otherwise, I'm very interested. What year model did it come off of? Or do you know.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have an 85 Caballero and would like the emblem if you still have it.
Thanks, George Paddick 609-338-8000 cell

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd be interested if its for a 1979. I've never had anything but a GMC on the grill and horncap. For years I was under the impression that 1979 had no "Caballero" emblems. I've seen mixed answers. It seems as if some did and some didn't. Therefore, if its still available I'm interested. That being said, if any body can confirm that 1979 had no emblems then I would say give it to somebody that has a year model with confirmed emblems. Otherwise, I'm very interested. What year model did it come off of? Or do you know.
The emblem is off a 87 Caballero I don't know offhand what the 79s came with I think if you Google around it shouldn't be that hard to try and get back to me

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an 85 Caballero and would like the emblem if you still have it.
Thanks, George Paddick 609-338-8000 cell
Yes I do still have the emblem the offer goes until April Thirty at which point I will look at all the responses I'm glad you responded do you have any rear quarter emblems on the car or do you need both

1 - 12 of 12 Posts