El Camino Central Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
After throwing myself under the bus which I often do,I received responses from a couple of members and thinking I was replying to the same person I gave a couple people the impression that I was moving forward with letting the Emblem go. The solution was actually quite simple. The original post listed a few conditions,although all Caballero enthusiasts have my respect you are the first to meet the conditions of the post. So congratulations you are the deserving recipient of the Caballero rear quarter Emblem! I apologize to the people who were disappointed by my lack of attention to detail. Please contact me to make arrangements to receive the Emblem.
3137212643 this my number I can text you the address here in Michigan thanks so much the emblem will look sharp

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks again Fnlowrider for the rear caballero quarter panel emblem once I put all the badging on my car I’ll post pics of it now I just gotta find one more quarter panel emblem and I’ll have the whole set except for the hood ornament I have the original but the gmc logo is missing

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Your welcome for the Emblem, your Caballero looks very deserving of it. I hope someone reads your post and turns you on to the other side. GOD BLESS YOU if you can find a hood ornament. There's probably only one or two left on the planet as far as I can tell. Keep the pics coming and keep the Caballero's alive!

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,382 Posts
I suggested to a buddy with a Caballero if he couldn't find a Header panel Ornament maybe he could buy one of these & modify it to the his base ? it's from the newer pickups/ suburban

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm not sure if you are responding to me. If you are I would love to get the emblem. If not no hard feelings, either way you are very generous to do that. Good luck with your Caballero I just received the new carpeting I ordered and will be installing it when the humidity gives me a break.
Regards,
George Paddick

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thank you for your interest unfortunately the emblem has been given to another Caballero owner glad to hear you are making progress with yours I would love to see some pics keep in touch

·
Registered
156 Posts
this guy has a few Emblems & header panel ornament
View attachment 130861

Here is his number to call or text him
View attachment 130862
Sweet thanks for the
I suggested to a buddy with a Caballero if he couldn't find a Header panel Ornament maybe he could buy one of these & modify it to the his base ? it's from the newer pickups/ suburban

View attachment 130863
thanks all of you for the help I contacted the monte express hopefully they can help me with the badges my grandfather would be proud r.i.p. grandpa

·
Registered
156 Posts
Your welcome for the Emblem, your Caballero looks very deserving of it. I hope someone reads your post and turns you on to the other side. GOD BLESS YOU if you can find a hood ornament. There's probably only one or two left on the planet as far as I can tell. Keep the pics coming and keep the Caballero's alive!
A6B7AAE1-9A32-4DF4-AA14-C6F446CE9AAB.jpeg

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts