El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to this group as I just bought my second GMC Caballero. my first one was brand new in 1978. long story short I bought another one last week to make looks like my first one and it missing 1 quarter panel "CABALLERO" and the "GMC" off the tailgate. anyone has any of it please let me know. I'm buyer

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Myrtle Beach SC. I've got an 87 Caballero. Last year when I finished my car the search was on for the GMC Tailgate Emblem. It was not easy but I scored a full set here on this forum. (For free) I doubt that is going to happen again any time soon. I've seen the Tailgate badge on Ebay once or twice for as much as $400. The quarter panel Emblem for $100. If you're going to find what you need this is your best bet, also keep an eye on Ebay. Glad you got another Caballero. Good luck and enjoy, Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum from Myrtle Beach SC. I've got an 87 Caballero. Last year when I finished my car the search was on for the GMC Tailgate Emblem. It was not easy but I scored a full set here on this forum. (For free) I doubt that is going to happen again any time soon. I've seen the Tailgate badge on Ebay once or twice for as much as $400. The quarter panel Emblem for $100. If you're going to find what you need this is your best bet, also keep an eye on Ebay. Glad you got another Caballero. Good luck and enjoy, Brian
I think I saw your post. but I figured that ill try it again. thx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome! That, fellow enthusiasts, is why I love being a part of this group!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I second the 3M Emblem Adhesive. Be prepared though, it keeps coming out and strings of it get on places you don’t want it to.
Patrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts