El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please........ I have an 1980 GMC caballero n not one emblem for it. I would like the set inside n out if someone has them.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I have a couple that I'm not using. You want them for a daily driver? I will check and see what I paid for them. Michael in Virginia. Are you the person that asked about them a few weeks ago, I answered that post but never heard back from another body. [email protected] (434) 549=-3936 these are the ones that measure 6 3/4 inch. long:smileyb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure how many do u have. It might have been, let me know how much u want plus shipping to 55130 n type of payment

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Just saw a pair sell for $60.00 on here 3/12/12 + shipping. [email protected] I do have a Pay-Pal account either my e-mail or rangomr (not sure their) Sorry Ive taken so long to get back to you. Michael in Virginia

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a problem time is not a factor right now. Do u know how many badges should b on my elco? Do u know what ones u have or can u just put them in any spot, I really want the grill emblem.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Here is what I have on my 80 Caballero, I've got the stand-up hood ornament, that does say GMC, mine was toast and I bought one on here and paid $250.00, a little crazy but that's what I did a couple years ago, saw one on E-bay for $199.99 but it was not brand new, anyway plus on each rear panels just above the side lights I've got Caballero emblems that measure 6 3/4" long, on the tailgate is the large letters of GMC and on the front grill is the smaller Caballero, 3 " long. Also was able to get custom floor mat that have CABALLERO on them which is hard to do, but will not bore you with that long story. Let me know ? Michael [email protected] (434) 549-3936:smileyb:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Not a problem time is not a factor right now. Do u know how many badges should b on my elco? Do u know what ones u have or can u just put them in any spot, I really want the grill emblem.
Do you still want the CABALLERO emblems I told you I have.? Let me know or I will probably post them on E-bay for $60.00 each. Great shape, they are the ones that go on the back side, 6" + size. Michael in Virginia

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah but i dont want duplicate's please just one per side if u have any other than the back side. so $60 hun just pm me wit the address +shipping cost n payment type sorry no pay pal so does that mean money order or if you would be open to a check i can do that too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts