El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,722 Posts
I could be wrong but looks like the part hanging down may be part of the emergency/parking brakes. I don't like the look of that rusted out lower rear control arm! It is replaceable...but you might want to check up under that cruck real good for more rust.

· Registered
2,722 Posts
I guess it does depend on what you want to do with it..how hard are they to find out there? Can you reason with the seller to get it cheaper? may still be alot of good parts on it.

When it dries up out here..I'm picking up a rusty roller for $100....for parts.

I've done the frame repair thing once already so I know what that's about...

Attachments

· Registered
2,722 Posts
I guess all we can do is point out what we see...you are looking at it in person. I thought they were hard to find out here and I ended up with 3 of them lol...and as mentioned picking on up one for parts. I'm also seriously considering a 86 Caballero my neighbor brought up form California. Always trying to find the better project.

I've had my fair share of Malibu's and my son still has one we built/and are rebuilding together...but I do love the look of the GM car/truck/cruck.

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.