El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I believe that the CY-2019 NECOA Calendars are again available for inspection and purchase. (I say "I believe" only because this is the 6th time I've thought the 2019 calendars were up permanently!) I found a website that offers the service we needed, and have been busy for the past few weeks reconstructing the project that Zazzle destroyed. The good news is that this website's customer satisfaction ratings are much better than Zazzle. I have not seen a printed copy of their product, but I can see from reading the reviews that their quality is very good.

Our new store, NECOA2018, is located within "Create Photo Calendars". You may access our store directly at: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/necoa2018. Today as I write this there are 18 calendars active and available for purchase. But more are in the approval process, and I will try to complete the entire 22 issue project within the next couple of days. The store is having a sale right now, but that sale ends on October 23rd.

Go to the new store and check them out. Let me know what you think...............Ken

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Thanks Ken for all the hard work you have and are putting into this !! I purged my Zazzle act and hope everyone will. This again
Wayne

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not that................

Is there a deal code that needs to be entered at checkout?

Not that I've seen. Looks like they had a sale on items made and purchased by individuals, but not for stores like ours. However, the initial prices are much better than Zazzle, $16 versus $25, and competitive with most of Zazzle's sale prices............How do the calendars compare on the sales site? All I can access is my sales account?...........Ken

·
Registered
421 Posts
They look good on the site. Only difference is the logo is on each calendar page instead of the photo page.
-
Thanks for all your hard work!

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Identifying your Calendar

If you know your home State and, in some issues, your NECOA Member Number - that's the number that identifies your El Camino in the voting - you may use the index below to find your calendar page photo. Some El Caminos may appear multiple times, especially if they were a feature in the "Knights of the NECOA", or were voted into the Winner's Circle issue - "El Caminos of the NECOA, Our Best as Selected by Peer Voting". I hope you enjoy these issues as much as I've enjoyed working with each and every member who contributed this year. It's always a learning experience, and I sincerely appreciate the opportunity..................Ken

CY-2019 Calendar Distributions
Issue #
#1: Winners’ Circle - "El Caminos of the NECOA, Our Best as Selected by Peer Voting"
#2: Knights of the NECOA
#3: Texas (Vol. 1): #620 thru 22327 except cars with A & B designations
#4: Texas (Vol. 2): #22399 thru 69297
#5: Louisiana & Texas (Vol. 3): TX #73018 thru 89306 and A & B designations
#6: Florida (Vol. 1): #2337 thru 69649
#7: Alabama, Florida (Vol. 2) & Georgia: FL # 69673 thru 89246
#8: California (Vol. 1): #4005 through 38617 except cars with A & B designations
#9: California (Vol. 2): #39850 through 86202
#10: Arizona & California (Vol. 3): #38234 and A & B designations
#11: Australia, Canada, Europe & Mexico
#12: Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon & Washington
#13: Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah & Wyoming
#14: Arkansas, Iowa, Missouri & Oklahoma
#15: Michigan & Minnesota
#16: Indiana, Ohio & Wisconsin
#17: Illinois
#18: North Carolina
#19: Pennsylvania
#20: New York (Vol. 1): # 525 through 60698 except cars with A & B designations
#21: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey & NY (Vol. 2): #60698 through 80418 and A & B designations
#22: Maryland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia & West Virginia
Note: A & B designations are given to owners with two cars entered

Attached below is a listing of all members and their member number who have cars in the Calendar series:
Attached Files
CY-2019 by User Name and Number.pdf (256.3 KB, 39 views)

·
Director Region 22
1,200 Posts
Thanks Ken for all your hard work and staying with it.I'm still waiting on mine from Z can't say or even write their name any more,apparently I got my order in before they went coocoo . The new CALS. look very good .

BEST REGARDS ,Don :hail2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Calendars

New site is easy to use. Prices much better. The Zazzle ones for "Best of 2019" say that on the front. Not sure if those are still available. The new ones at Create Photo Calendars look much cleaner.

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
I'll be snarky here. I REALLY liked da Zazzle 50% discount.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Ken, This is Fantastic! These Calendars have the miniature months before and after as I asked you about before. I use these miniatures for planning and remembering dates. I am so glad you were able to keep our logo as it was. I saw the stripped version and my heart sank. Ho ray for your stick to ittiveness and all your hard work.:) :rockon: As soon as I see #22 I will put in my order.

·
Director Region 22
1,200 Posts
Thanks Ken for all your hard work and staying with it.I'm still waiting on mine from Z can't say or even write their name any more,apparently I got my order in before they went coocoo . The new CALS. look very good .

BEST REGARDS ,Don :hail2:
got mine from Z today with printing errors of course . that will be the last thing I ever buy from them ,ever.....Don

·
47 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work as usual on this calendar project. They look great as usual also. Made my first order and as in years past I am sure there will be two or three more orders as family and friends see them. Take care and thanks! Russ:banana:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Calendar #22 is now Available..........

Calendar #22, El Caminos of MD, SC, TN, VA & WV is now available for your inspection and possible purchase at NECOA2018.

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/necoa2018

I want to thank everyone for the kind words about the calendar work up to this point. It has, indeed, been an unusual project this year!..................Ken

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Ken, I wish to thank you for this wonderful work :hail2: and I hope that all NECOA members know the effort and time to satisfy us.:banana:
Congratulations and thank you :rockon: ........ Rene Fabian

·
345 Posts
Might want to double check that order. I too place my order before the FUBAR and when word came out on what was happening, I went into Z and checked my order....it had been canceled without any notification. Sent them an e-mail to find out why and that's when they responded.

I too am going to close/cancel my Z account.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts