El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
22 is Not Showing

I don't see it either.

#22 is still not showing. Also, I've seen some of the calendar pages appear to be missing the year and month data at times. According to the Create Photo Calendar technicians I've discussed this with, this is due to some database errors they've been experiencing. They are working on the problems. I'll update any information I get....................Ken

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Received 2019 El Caminos of California ( Vol.1 ) from CreatePhotoCalendars.com.

Ken, I had found this company online, yet did not find their store capability or I would have passed the name on to you.
Ken says to use this link:

"Our new store, NECOA2018, is located within "Create Photo Calendars". You may access our store directly at: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/necoa2018 "

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Received my 2019 calendar from Createphotocalendars today. Am very pleased. Good quality, and extremely quick shipping. Thanks, Ken, you did a great job.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Number 22 is now up.
Number 22 & number 1 have have been ordered and should be on their way.

Thanks, Ken. The amount of work involved in a normal year has to be close to overwhelming. Plus all the work and Logistics involved with Belton and the 60th anniversary. And not to mention keeping this site up and running. Hats off to you and thank you again.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
New Vendor...............

Changing vendors is never an easy task, under the best of circumstances, but the early reports on the quality of this new calendar vendor is promising. I appreciate all the kind words from the members, but remember whose automobiles make the calendars what they are. The credit for our calendars being successful goes to our membership! And someone earlier mentioned Belton. Region 13's Annual Belton gathering is a tremendous amount of work every year, but that work is accomplished with and through the leadership of Les & Victoria Wilson, Glenn Lee, and Tim & Vicky McQuigg. And they have many, many dedicated helpers each year, a group which I am proud to lend whatever hand I can..............Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Christmas Coming UP Soon............

Anyone figured out yet how to take care of 90 percent of those "Hard-to-buy-presents-for" friends? Go here: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/necoa2018 . Not only will it take care of the problem, but think of the extra time you'll have to spend with your El Camino - not to mention how much class the gifts will add to the recipient's office wall or personal ambiance...............Ken

·
Registered
421 Posts
Got mine today.

Quality is as good as Zazzle's, but, at least for calendar 13, some of the pics are too enlarged, trimming off parts of the cars. Someone at the printer needs a lesson in layout.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Got mine today too. Priority mail plus had to order the Reagandoodle 2019. Its the Kid and his beautiful Dog. Also got the El Caminos of North Carolina. Both great Calendar for 2019. Michael in South Boston, Virginia:cool2::cool2:

·
Registered
72 Posts
received my calendar - I'm going to order a few more for my friends and family for gifts- Very happy with how they turned out. And I'n not just ordering the one with mine in it (20) . Again Ken thank you for the very hard work on these. :new_xmas:

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
Hello Ken,

Just ordered calendar 1A but I looked at every picture in every calendar. Wow. Absolutely an enormous amount of work on your part and all of the contributors. My choice was not easy and I would have been happy with any of them.

I can't thank you enough and I look forward to receiving it. This will head straight to my office.

Rick

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,440 Posts
I was just able to get back for a look at the calendars are they are most excellent . Ordered two large sizes and a 60 th anniversary T-shirt . I cut up the calendars , put them in poster frames and display them when we attend an event that allows it . Most do . Another fabulous job by Ken Rogers getting the voting done , putting the photos together and dealing with the bumps in the road with Zazzle . Ken spends a lot of time , energy and effort on our behalf . These Zazzle type sales are some of the few ways that our association can raise some funds for our benefit for things like the 2019 , 60 th anniversary in Texas , sooo please purchase some . They make great wall art as well as X-mas presents :hail2:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Still Available

These calendars make great Christmas presents, and who doesn't need a calendar without a battery to run down. Each of these come with a lifetime guarantee that you will not miss an important event due to an internal battery misadventure.................Ken

21 - 40 of 44 Posts