El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a committee working on the 2023 Calendar. The rules and picture criteria will be posted in the very near future. The purpose of this post is how many are interested? The more interest the more themed calendars we can make available.
Now is the time to think of the back drops you may want to use for your pictures but hold off taking them until we publish the size requirements.
Photo shopped pictures have never been allowed and we will hold to that this year also.
Looking forward to some great pictures.

Thanks,
Leo

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

This is from the past, this year will be similar yet different, details are being worked out. This is for our newer members who weren't around for the last calendar which was 2020 if I have it right.

·
Premium Member
11,427 Posts
Looking forward to the El Camino calendar. Hope I can get mine back on the road, so to get new pictures.

·
Deputy National Director
10,249 Posts
Yup! With how mine is at the moment I don't know that I'll be submitting pictures this year but I'll be buying one either way.
can always send in older pics if the pics makes the requirements

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
We have a committee working on the 2023 Calendar. The rules and picture criteria will be posted in the very near future. The purpose of this post is how many are interested? The more interest the more themed calendars we can make available.
Now is the time to think of the back drops you may want to use for your pictures but hold off taking them until we publish the size requirements.
Photo shopped pictures have never been allowed and we will hold to that this year also.

Thanks,
Leo
Count me in

·
Premium Member
9 Posts

Thanks,
Leo
I am interested
1965 El Camino Regal Red 327 4 speed

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I'm gonna require a few for my garages and workshop (preferred calendar). Probably don't have a picture to submit for calendar, but we will see what categories are decided. Perhaps one category calendar for some El Caminos doing some serious work that they were built for and not just the special polished and pretty batch waiting for their next quarter mile time slot or miracle mile show run (their nice in there own right also).

·
Registered
266 Posts

Thanks,
Leo
Looking forward to the 2023 Calendar. Thanks for the hard work on this.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
2,073 Posts
I am in all the way, Can't wait to take some new pictures

1 - 20 of 23 Posts