El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I frequent the travelers aid forum quite a bit lol. I need help yet again. I have committed myself to picking up parts for another member. No backing out now and I wouldnt want to. Anyway I can help.
The parts are to be picked up tomorrow morning.
I'm leaving Tulsa tonight!
What I'm asking is if anyone has a bed for me tonight?? I will compensate with beer, drinks on me! Or cash money. Either way I need a place to stay just for the night. Oh.... and Im in my El Camino with my motorcycle in the back! So... somewhere where things will be safe.

The El Camino still has a torn apart steering column so it would be quite easy to steal everything I own.
Thanks to all who read! And God bless the ECC!

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Dang it...just caught this post...if I would have known, I could have put you up. PM me next time you're in the area...I'm only a little bit east of Sherman. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Dang it...just caught this post...if I would have known, I could have put you up. PM me next time you're in the area...I'm only a little bit east of Sherman. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
you coulda had a free meal! now don't you feel like :buttkick: ..... :smile2: doh'!

as for me, thanks for picking up those parts, James. saved me a bttload in shipping, worth it to me to contribute to your gas fund.:hail: if you'd gotten here a few hours later, I'd have taken you out to lunch. you really should start a delivery service for ECC members who sell parts up&down the Ih-35 corridor. save us all a bunch in shipping and pay for your commute. Win-Win!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem Tom!! I'm glad I could help out! Indeed, if anyone needs help let me know!! God knows you've all helped me. You're all like a strange awesome second family!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey James Dean , Just a FYI ..... If your ever down San Antonio way give a hollar ahead of time , we have a spare bedroom , garage full of tools etc .... Thanks the Geezer :beer:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Richard :biggrin:
And thanks Glenn :biggrin:
Next year I'm moving back to Texas so I'll be seeking a lot more of region 13 :cool:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Thanks Richard :biggrin:
And thanks Glenn :biggrin:
Next year I'm moving back to Texas so I'll be seeking a lot more of region 13 :cool:

Glad to hear it! :nanawrench:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts