El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were back Mega Millions is mega again $290,000,000.00 I still have your numbers and will buy us $1.00 to split again. Will post the ticket later.
Robert
:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Robert,

You are insane man! Maybe they will bring us more than one dollar this go around. Somehow I think the odds are against winning but, I've got to hand it to you. You never quit. That is probably why you are good at fishing. By the way I was thinking about you yesterday. I had to sit on the on-ramp of south bound hwy 101 in Gilroy for a while. The traffic was stopped long enough that I turned the engine off. When we got going again we entered the freeway and came to another full stop for several more minutes. I drove about a mile to the next exit and what do I see... The CHP had the side of the road baracaded and they were combing the weeds.

I flipped on the news when I came home to find out while the freeway had been closed. I thought of youwhen hwy 60 was shut down. In my case some would-be genuises had held up a bank. When they made their get-away the CHP picked up their trail. They decided that trowing the loot out the window was the best way to confuse the police. Naturally it did not work. They were arrested less than 25 miles from the bank. Moral of the story... Money doesn't always bring a happy ending. Or, It doesn't pay to waste other peoples money.

Let's go big lotto! Good luck!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert,

You are insane man! Maybe they will bring us more than one dollar this go around. Somehow I think the odds are against winning but, I've got to hand it to you. You never quit. That is probably why you are good at fishing. By the way I was thinking about you yesterday. I had to sit on the on-ramp of south bound hwy 101 in Gilroy for a while. The traffic was stopped long enough that I turned the engine off. When we got going again we entered the freeway and came to another full stop for several more minutes. I drove about a mile to the next exit and what do I see... The CHP had the side of the road baracaded and they were combing the weeds.

I flipped on the news when I came home to find out while the freeway had been closed. I thought of youwhen hwy 60 was shut down. In my case some would-be genuises had held up a bank. When they made their get-away the CHP picked up their trail. They decided that trowing the loot out the window was the best way to confuse the police. Naturally it did not work. They were arrested less than 25 miles from the bank. Moral of the story... Money doesn't always bring a happy ending. Or, It doesn't pay to waste other peoples money.

Let's go big lotto! Good luck!

Sounds like a normal day down here. I can care less about the lotto I only play a buck. I was looking for something in my desk at work and there it was the lotto pick sheet with your numbers on it. I don't need that much money all I want is a house on the lake nothing special . I did like Mike Tyson's house it was white with a stream running through it.

Good luck we have two plays Friday and Tuesday.:secret::secret:

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Donny Who?
If this ticket pays off, I think we can buy a beer for every member of the NECOA. Well those that are drinking age of course. Don't want to get in any trouble with the ATF, Right? Can you say Waco?:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you win, we're still gonna be friends right????:poke:
Donny

Want to be my personal mechanic? Must have fishing pole and custom beer holder. Comes with guest house expense account no questions asked but must be able to work on outboard motor.:texas::texas:

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Robert,

When you hit the big number my friend, you are no longer seen around out-board motors. Your next boat will have Allison or Rolls Royce motors. Even your launch will have at least a V8 inboard motor. :poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Want to be my personal mechanic? Must have fishing pole and custom beer holder. Comes with guest house expense account no questions asked but must be able to work on outboard motor.:texas::texas:
...and here that yacht that Robert is talking about...

:poke::poke::beer:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Okay Gilby,

Confession time. Did you build it yourself with left over parts, or did you borrow it from your neigbor? I know Clearlake and I can see the background so, I know that is lower lake and i think I can even see your head. So which is it?

I am camp trailer.. No, I am a boat! Ya, that's what I am. :confused2:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robert,

When you hit the big number my friend, you are no longer seen around out-board motors. Your next boat will have Allison or Rolls Royce motors. Even your launch will have at least a V8 inboard motor. :poke:

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Robert,

Okay you are starting to get the idea. That would make a good launch craft. Looks to be about a 19' Chriscarft. Big enough to safely get you into the harbour yet small enough to hoist and stow on deck. Now you have to find the 80' to 90' foot yacht to stow it on. Then your playing in the $290 Mill club. And not to worry if you don't know how to even steer a craft like that, they all come with a crew. I am in charge of the bar!

·
6,292 Posts
Robert,

Okay you are starting to get the idea. That would make a good launch craft. Looks to be about a 19' Chriscarft. Big enough to safely get you into the harbour yet small enough to hoist and stow on deck. Now you have to find the 80' to 90' foot yacht to stow it on. Then your playing in the $290 Mill club. And not to worry if you don't know how to even steer a craft like that, they all come with a crew. I am in charge of the bar!
..Ok,a Crist craft is a good boat,and that what it is too,but why not have the best of both worlds....:inlove:

..now,thats fishin....:beer::beer:

·
6,292 Posts
Okay Gilby,

Confession time. Did you build it yourself with left over parts, or did you borrow it from your neigbor? I know Clearlake and I can see the background so, I know that is lower lake and i think I can even see your head. So which is it?

I am camp trailer.. No, I am a boat! Ya, that's what I am. :confused2:
..yea,its cool,wish I had one,but, I'm going to invest in one of these instead,it will be great at Blue Lakes...

:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Vic,

Are you ready to take that bad boy out in the North Sea? If you're going to play in the $290 Mill club you have to think BIG. I don't see a wet bar or dance floor in your picture but, nice try my Norwegian friend.
I am a Fiord not!:nanawrench:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
..yea,its cool,wish I had one,but, I'm going to invest in one of these instead,it will be great at Blue Lakes...

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2306&stc=1&d=1332519182
http://www.elcaminocentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2307&stc=1&d=1332519465
:beer:

THATS A DIG NOT NICE YOU KNOW I'M SITTING HERE IN L.A.. IS THAT OUT YOUR BACK DOOR? GOING AGAIN TOMORROW?
With the way the weather has been I think after the car show at OPGI next Sunday I'm going to take a week or so and head up to Cachuma by Santa Barbara do some trout fishing. I've had the itch but it's been hot and the fish stay deep but with the colder weather they should start moving in .

Nothing like being the only one on the lake during the week.

Or here this is two hours away and during the week you my see a truck drive by. I love this place and can't figure why people haven't found it. If I can get there in my truck fully loaded with wood anybody can. I found it by getting a topo map of the San Bernardino mtn's. forestry roads. There's bigger pools for as far as you can walk and the hiking down is almost flat the entire way and another stream joins this a little bit farther down with a water fall. It's all native trout and here's a brown I cought last summer. No fish died I always release them so he should be there somewhere.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Vic,

Are you ready to take that bad boy out in the North Sea? If you're going to play in the $290 Mill club you have to think BIG. I don't see a wet bar or dance floor in your picture but, nice try my Norwegian friend.
I am a Fiord not!:nanawrench:
Ah! I see, let me do some thinking.... OW! My brain hurts. Got it!

http://www.terrawind.com/terrawind.htm

1 - 20 of 51 Posts