El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 25 Site Supporter
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all,just wondering how many active members we have down here.I know your out there Martin and i do have list of others.If i do not get much of a response here i will try emailing everyone individually.
As i have been appointed dd for region 25 i would like to get an idea if anyone is interested or if it is possible to get something happening down here.Any ideas are more than welcome but i would like to organise a trip to Belton,too late this year of course.
Who's keen?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Moose.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Moose - I'm interested - but the Elco 's not going to be on the road anytime soon. I'm possibly changing job soon which may involve some time in Houston - not sure if it would line up with any local events yet.

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries Alan,did you get my PM regarding the springs?

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,228 Posts
Moose I added a bit to your thread title to specify down under. Hope you all keep the communication going like it is! That 1st meet will come about someday!

:beer:

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Moose I added a bit to your thread title to specify down under. Hope you all keep the communication going like it is! That 1st meet will come about someday!

:beer:
No worries Randy,I hope it does.Alan is a long long way from me as are others.
Getting blokes to drive their elkys a 1000+ miles is unlikely at this stage,but I would like to try and get a trip to the USA going for downunder members.
As you know I will be at Belton this year so hopefully I can try to get a few members to attend next year.If any region 25 members read this and are interested in making a trip to the States in 2015 let me know.
I hope to get to a Florida meet also!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm closeby to Alan and in similar situation - My vehicle is not yet on the road. Will be looking to get a touch more active on the site once she's registered and on the road.

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm closeby to Alan and in similar situation - My vehicle is not yet on the road. Will be looking to get a touch more active on the site once she's registered and on the road.
No worries Tim,can you PM me your email address if you don't mind.I am trying to get a list of active members down here..........those Texans have us out numbered!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Moose - didn't see a PM - but then again probably wouldn't know where to find it! I don't spend enough time on the site and haven't even started on the car - life keeps getting in the way - I'll have a look for it now.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey, its Jacko here from Sydney oz. Im over on the northern beaches. Better add to to the oz elco list! (The intro section tells all!)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, its Jacko here from Sydney oz. Im over on the northern beaches. Better add to to the oz elco list! (The intro section tells all!)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
G'day Jacko,how are ya mate.I am in Batemans Bay on the south coast,can you pm me your email address so I can add it to my list,
cheers mate,
Moose.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Gday Moose..I am another one here in Brisbane. Mine is a 72 454. Have been a member on here for a little while but the amount of dramas I have had with the elky has kept me off the road for a while.

Running in the new 454 now so will be out and about again finally:biggrin2:

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts