El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new member, I took time to read the Forum rules, and I am aware that there are Gallery issues being dealt with presently. Is there presently (or temporarily) a place to post links to local car shows and events within the forum? I personally enjoy seeing vehicles in other parts of the country and world, and really enjoy looking through the present Photo Gallery postings here. I have a page on my website where I have posted a few photos of El Caminos and classic Chevys from our Cruise In last Saturday evening: http://www.kix66.net/4.html These are the type of photos I'm referring to.
Not knowing the ropes, or how many of the members enjoy seeing photos from various shows, this seems to be the best place to ask.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
You could post the local stuff in region 4 forum. That way you may inspire other members to show up at some local cruises/shows.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
A lot of people go over to the other cars section of the forum and put up their show galleries there using photobucket or similar place and linking them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts