El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Car Craft Auto Show is this weekend at the MN State Fair Grounds in St. Paul, MN.
Is anyone going? I always see some Elkys there but have never run into anyone from NECOA.
elamott

·
Registered
342 Posts
Im pretty sure ill be there. Not with my elky tho. Its not til the weekend of the 20th. Ill keep aneye out for the el camino crowd.:beer:

·
Registered
1966 El Camino
2,050 Posts
The Car Craft Auto Show is this weekend at the MN State Fair Grounds in St. Paul, MN.
Is anyone going? I always see some Elkys there but have never run into anyone from NECOA.
elamott
I'm not out there until the 19th for the Summer nationals, but I will be there as a volunteer helping Jeff Smith (Car Craft Technical editor) run the Real Street Eliminator contest, I will be working the launchbox event which, last time I did it, was down near the autocross.

Stop by and say hi, better yet, bring your elky and have a run through the launchbox, its open to all participants, RSE or not.

Fauxrs (Eric)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I want to go but I have other thing going on that weekend. The elky is down for a heart tansplant right now, ill try to wear my NECOA shirt if I do make it so if any does see me feel free to stop me.:beer:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for correcting the date for me. I have the Elky running good now I have to tune up the brain. Ha Ha
elamott

·
Registered
85 Posts
$45.00 for 3 day pass-1 show car driver/1passenger or $14.00 walk in-- kinda spendy:dontknow: ----4000 cars so far 7/10/12

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'll be there but once again with out a car. :neutral2: The elky is ripped apart, working on my chevelle and just bought a 51 henry j. Not that I really needed another project but I just had to have it! Hopefully next year I'll be able to bring a car down.

·
Registered
1966 El Camino
2,050 Posts
$45.00 for 3 day pass-1 show car driver/1passenger or $14.00 walk in-- kinda spendy:dontknow: ----4000 cars so far 7/10/12
$15/day is spendy? thats the same price as some crappy 3d movie...man I wish events out west were only twice as expensive as that....

·
Registered
257 Posts
it's a bad day so far for a car show....... with luck the day will get better.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1966 El Camino
2,050 Posts
it's a bad day so far for a car show....... with luck the day will get better.:dontknow:
Hey anyone at the summer nats should come down to the launch box event we are set up near the autocross track and we will be doing our final runs tommorrow til 12:30.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts