El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys :poke: hows everyone been? I went to an (mostly) old skool car show today and recorded all my battery would allow me. Got home to form the video as a whole (cutting and moving clips along the way), but i was at a stand still as to what music to insert. now, this video is currently 40mins long..cut from a whopping 1hr15mins!!! So what songs would you guys suggest for a car show video? i cannot post a preview because it is currently unfinished and cannot be undone when "done". i would like to keep it in the 80's or 70's rock or pop but im open to listen to stuff to. just suggest. i'll need a nice amount of songs to make 40minutes so fire away. i would like to get this video up by tomorrow afternoon. THANKS!!! :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Sammy Hagars, I can't drive 55, AC/DC Thunder struck, Judas Priest Living after midnight.
Donny

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Sammy Hagar Heavy Metal, AC/DC I feel safe in NYC, Judas Priest Breakin the Law, Volbeat Warrior, Halestorm I Get Off

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Pink Floyd (Dark Side Of The Moon) Money , Breath, Eclipse:secret::secret::secret: The whole album is 43 min. AC /DC Hells Bells/Were About To Rock

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Pink Floyd (Dark Side Of The Moon) Money , Breath, Eclipse:secret::secret::secret: The whole album is 43 min. AC /DC Hells Bells/Were About To Rock
Be sure you get in "Brain Damage."

But if you want some auditory excitement, I would put in "Learning to Fly," from the Momentary Lapse of Reason album.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Any Skynard or Jerry Jeff Walker. How about some Earnest Tubb or Bob Wills? Or Bill Monroe, yea.. that's the ticket

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Foghat-SlowRide, War-LowRider, Pink Floyd-Money, AC/DC Back in Black, and Creedence Clearwater Revival-Bad Moon Rising.:rockon:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Foghat-SlowRide, War-LowRider, Pink Floyd-Money, AC/DC Back in Black, and Creedence Clearwater Revival-Bad Moon Rising.:rockon:

That's a good mix Terry:nanawrench:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AWESOME GUYS!!!! I thought this thread was a dud at first but you guys put down some GREAT songs. Many of those i love but i tend to have brain farts and cant think of songs when i need them. I will try to fit all theses in so far. Im trying to figure out a way to give you guys a preview before i publish to get you guys thoughts. once again, AWESOME suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts