1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just in from Carlisle Events

------------------

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ALL 2011 EVENTS
Holiday Sale: Thank you for your loyalty and support!

For over 36 years, Carlisle Events has been a destination for automotive enthusiasts and families alike to share in a collective automotive passion. We could not have had this success without the continued support of our showfield participants who spend hours polishing and preparing for a weekend of excitement at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds.

In fact, we're so grateful, we're going to have a Holiday Sale for ALL our showfield participants! It's going to be an event-wide sale that will start on Dec 17th and conclude on Dec 31st at midnight EST. Mark your calendars; this is a limited one-time offer and our way of saying, "Thank you! We appreciate your support and look forward to the 2011 showfield season."

Here's the Deal:

Register online December 17th through December 31st midnight EST and save an additional $5 per car registered off the already discounted pre-registration prices. That's right, not only do you get your credentials in the mail to enter the grounds with minimal effort, but you also save an additional $5.

If you are not a web guru, no worries, you can register over the phone. Our office will be open regular business hours to accept phone orders until noon EST Dec 23rd. After this time, our office will be closed until January 3rd.

Invitational forms are also online for each event. Just click on "Forms & Flyers" to the left of each event page on the Carlisle Events website.

CARLISLE PRE-REGISATRATION FORMS ARE HERE

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
bump... today's the day the sale starts. DON'T FORGET TO CHOOSE NECOA AS YOUR CLUB WHEN YOU REGISTER... VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Last year we discovered a lot of people registered and did not list NECOA so we had to get Carlisle to update the list on Saturday. Because we did that we actually finished in the top five clubs at the show. So remember CHOOSE NECOA AS YOUR CLUB WHEN YOU REGISTER!

WOW... I just saved $50! With the normal early discount + the sale discount + the multi vehicle discount (I register for 3 shows) I saved $50! Pretty cool.

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sale ends Friday at midnight so if you've been procrastinating you'd better get off your butt and pre-register!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok I am a new guy here,and I will be going to 2011 GM at Carlsile.

Please be easy on me, my Elco is a work in progress. I also booked hotel but because of parking my trailer I will be staying at
Hotel Carlisle on the east side of town. I have been to many Carlisle events but never with my Elco. I hope you let a old guy
like me park with you all. I may have to bring the better half
also so the Elco gets cleaned. HA HA.
Ok Thanks Gary

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what do you think guys, should we let Gary here park with us? WELL OF COURSE YOU CAN! In actuallity you have to since all El Caminos park together. By the way, when you pre-registered (I hope you are) did you mention NECOA as the club affiliation?

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
While the registration extra sale may be over you can still take advantage of savings by registering early.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts