El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The NECOA name is back available as a pop-down selection on the Carlisle 2012 egistration screen, and I ask that you please register for Carlisle under our NECOA name. The number of NECOA attendees at Carlisle this year will be evaluated by the Executive Committee to see what support we may provide for the 2013 GM Nationals. Now that we have some funding from our Zazzle sales, we may be able to provide for tent rental and associated expenses, but only if the attendance numbers show a large interest in the show. The Executive Committee will make that call.

Carlisle is one of my favorites, and I made the show in 2009 & 2010. Due to the Fort Worth Autorama moving into the weekend Carlisle for the past 2 years, I've had to miss the 2,600 mile round trip. Of course that trip is broken up with a visit to my son who lives in Washington, PA - right on the way! I'm going to make a special effort to be there again next year, Fort Worth show schedule or not.

Once again, PLEASE register for the 2012 GM Nationals at Carlisle under your the NECOA club name. If you've already registered under the other name, PLEASE call Rick Marrko's office at 717-243-7855 Ext. 124, or go to www.CarlisleEvents.com to change your club affiliation back to the NECOA. Numbers do matter, and thanks very much.......................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

Bump!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I didn`t know there was a problem with club affiliation. I`m registered for National El Camino Owners, order #16819. Is that right ?
Dave B.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wrong Club Listed on Pop-Up Screen

Up until yesterday or possibly the day before, the only choice for our Club to select was the El Camino Club of America. This discrepancy was taken care of by Rick Markko, Events Manager for Carlisle, and our Club name is again available for registration. I don't know when the names got mixed up, so please check your registration and make sure it's affiliation is with the NECOA instead of the other name. Thanks, Dave, and let's get some numbers interested in Carlisle this year and the future.......................Ken :beer:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

Bump

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi All, I spoke to Rick Markko today,and he put me in touch with customer service.The person I spoke with change mine to NECOA
instead of the other. I thought that I had picked NECOA but I was wrong. So I am good to go NOW. Thanks for the heads up.
Gary

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thanks, Gary. I don't believe that many folks knew of the name discrepancy, so we need to contact all who have registered and ask them to check their registration. We'll get it done with a little time, I hope............................Ken :beer:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump!

Bump!!

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump!

Bump! :beer: :beer: :beer::smileyb: :beer: :beer: :poke: :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Alrighty, I am all registered! Can't wait to meet some of you guys!!
I'll have my EZ-up with the new NECOA banner and the commemorative 50th anniversary banner. Be sure to stop by and introduce yourslf.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Hi All, I spoke to Rick Markko today,and he put me in touch with customer service.The person I spoke with change mine to NECOA
instead of the other. I thought that I had picked NECOA but I was wrong. So I am good to go NOW. Thanks for the heads up.
Gary
I look forward to seeing another 2gen.

Jim

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

Bump!

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Just 3 weeks until Carlisle

Hey guys,

I'll be at Carlisle with my pop up adorned with the new NECOA Banner and the 50th anniversary banner. I'd like to see a great turnout for the 2012 GM Nationals.

Send an email to me at [email protected] and let me know if you're coming.

Jim:Welcome!:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I did not see the dates,, when is it or has it past?? I have a boat load of 5th gen parts to sell,,Matty man,,,
never mind, is it the 22 to 24th of June?? I did not see any swap meet spots, do they have a swap meet this weekend?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts