El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to register for carlisle when I was looking at the classes and realized that I have no clue how to classify the elco because well I don't know what it originally was to know what has been modified or not and I really don't know what everything that is in it now so does anybody got any advice on what I should do :???:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what was changed if anything was changed before I got it the only thing I have changed out is the engine from a 305 to a 350 but i think it had a 6 cyl originally

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
I was going to register for carlisle when I was looking at the classes and realized that I have no clue how to classify the elco because well I don't know what it originally was to know what has been modified or not and I really don't know what everything that is in it now so does anybody got any advice on what I should do :???:
A modification is an item that was added to or changed on the vehicle that was not a factory item when the car was delivered. So, if the engine was replaced with a 350 that's a mod, what about interior, body, wheels, etc.? Anything not what would have been on the car from the factory?

The 3 mod thing is sometimes arbitrary. For instance, if you have a car that is essentially stock except for an LT1 engine well, that's only one mod but it certainly wouldn't be considered stock!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts