Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
Happy Birthday Tony!!!!
MANY MORE!!:beer:
Plus Whatever Randy Said.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Hey , tried to sneak in a birthday without telling us huh ? We will take care of that :poke: . I know that you are having a good weekend , especially after seeing the smile on your face last weekend at the Beach Blast show in Cocoa . That 55 Chevy was too cool . I`m impressed that your modified 6 cyclinder was flying coming down I 95 and getting 20 miles per gallon . Thanks for all the support you provide as Region 6 Deputy Director :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I talked to Tony this morning. Didn't know it was his Birthday. He was spending the day working out Air Conditioning for the yellow Limo. It was going good so I know he has had a good one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,630 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks for the B/day wishes, worked on the ac install in the morning then picked up my mother and one aunt and went to Shorty's for BBQ, great day! :beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,672 Posts
TONY, buddy, happy happy great day for you.

have not been on much almost missed

·
Supporting Member
749 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY....Enjoy your Birthday WEEK !
When I have a Birthday I celebrate all week! If you don't, NOW is the time to start! :beer:
I'll be taking Mignon to Chalet Suzanne in Lake Wales for her Birthday the 11th.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,630 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks Glenn and a happy birthday to Mignon! Hope you all had a great time in Alaska, we missed you at Cocoa, see you at Silver Springs! :texas:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts