El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever needed an excuse to hang out with other El Camino enthusiasts and drink coffee all morning? Well, wait until you hear about this. Join us at the Dixie HQ in Manchester, CT on June 2nd. Come and admire other A&G-bodies in the area, take a look at parts you've had your eye on, ask questions, or just hang out and drink coffee.

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,725 Posts
If you live in the area, you should support these folks. I've been buying things from them - with 100% satisfaction - for the 6 years since I bought my 83. And, they have been generously supporting our show at Belton for several years.

Big THANK YOU Dixie! :texas:

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member, Deputy Direc
289 Posts
Just a wild thought... caravan a group into this meet and convince them to: 1. Advertise for the NECOA, and 2. Give NECOA members a discount??? Hey, just dreaming. lol

(BTW, good parts availability and great service!)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a wild thought... caravan a group into this meet and convince them to: 1. Advertise for the NECOA, and 2. Give NECOA members a discount??? Hey, just dreaming. lol

(BTW, good parts availability and great service!)
We do offer club discounts, so give a call and ask for Matt on that end I'm sure we can do something there. We also have an El Camino Central specific promo code ECC5.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Thank you Dixie

If you live in the area, you should support these folks. I've been buying things from them - with 100% satisfaction - for the 6 years since I bought my 83. And, they have been generously supporting our show at Belton for several years.

Big THANK YOU Dixie! :texas:
Here's a couple of pics of the Belton VIII door prize winners of Dixie Restoration Gift Cards. Thank you Dixie Restoration for supporting our Show in Belton Texas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We have this in our town too and it has gotten really popular. Nothing like seeing those beauties on display in 100+ parking spots.

A

·
0 Posts
I am now invest all the spare money I have in the FX market. It's quite interesting to learn more about that, especially with info sources like this blog https://topbrokers.com/forex-blog and I advise yоu guys tо read about thе market аnd about hоw tо earn money there.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I never heard of Dixie but have there site put aside for future purchases.. Thank you..

That's a little too far for me in Pittsburgh but I'd love to go!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts