El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on taking the 59 and the 66 out to Castroville this Friday evening.
Hope to see my neighbor show up with his newly acquired 51 Ford F-5.
Perhaps his son-in-law will show up with his newly acquired 66 Dodge d-100.

Not sure if they will make it-----but hope to see a couple of you out there.

And Richard------I doubt there will be any rain:poke:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Count me in, Bryan.
My '72 is on consignment at Hoveys and my 69 is up on blocks waiting for new shocks so I may have to drive my Moustang if I dont get the shocks installed in time.
After seeing the video of hotrodelco at the SA Raceway last weekend, I hope I get to meet Ralph & check out his Camino. After listening to his launches, my 427 sounds like there are a couple of squirrels with indigestion under the hood.
Not too fast Freddy.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Brother Bryan & Friends , me and Lisa (Mrs. Geezer ) will be there with our folding chairs & plenty of Sody Pop and my ceegars .... we'll try and get there by 6:30 , hope Lisa gets off work early enuf :dontknow::dontknow: ..... Right now we are in Katy Tx. visiting Lisa's daughter Leyna & family .... We rode up Saturday morning on my Honda Valkyrie I call " My Fat Lady " we are riding home Wed. morning ..... see ya there Thanks the Geezers :nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN , I almost forgot , I still have a trailer hitch for somebody that Centex 396 ( Big Steve ) gave me a few weeks ago ... Just a friendly reminder .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty sure that was for Fred.-----not absolutely certain tho

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Pretty sure that was for Fred.-----not absolutely certain tho
Yep I drug that hunk of "Factory US made steel" down from Luckenbach for Fred and what does he do? Shows up with his Bike.:beer:
Still up in the air about Fri. :dontknow:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yep I drug that hunk of "Factory US made steel" down from Luckenbach for Fred and what does he do? Shows up with his Bike.:beer:
Still up in the air about Fri. :dontknow:
Well, at least we know now that the hitch will NOT fit my Valkyrie (although that 6-banger has enough torque to do some light towing). Hopefully, it will fit my '69.

Not to worry Mister Old Geezer, Sir-I will be there Friday night with something other than my Valk to get the hitch from you.

Thanks again for the donation, Steve! Hope to see everyone there on Friday.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Folding chairs

If the Geezer's bring'n those fancy chairs, I guess I'll bring something.:beer

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Ralph , I decided not to have any Brewski's driving that far .... strickly Sody - Pop and Ceegars for me Friday ... I got 4 folding chairs 1st come 1st serve , I got mine .... anyway looking to see what this place looks like and seeing everybody ... Hey Centex ( Big Rat Steve ) , ARE YOU GONNA MAKE IT FRIDAY ??? :dontknow: :dontknow: can you Hang ?? :dontknow: :dontknow: .... I'll be there because it AIN'T GONNA RAIN :inlove: thats what Weatherman Bryan says :secret: :secret: .. Thanks El Fartisimo aka The Geezer :nanawrench::beer::nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Fred / Bryan , Lisa ( Mrs. Geezer ) wants to know , will there be any vendors out there selling any decent food ... she will be coming from work , no time to cook I'll be picking her up from work & we be heading straight out to Castrville Town .... Is there a charge to get in ?? where will we be meeting ?? Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Hey Old Geezer SIR, you bringing your Big Bad Big Block?
Tell Lisa they have vendors and it's a whoppin' $2.00 at the gate.
If I make it I'll be RATLESS.:banghead:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Fred / Bryan , Lisa ( Mrs. Geezer ) wants to know , will there be any vendors out there selling any decent food ... she will be coming from work , no time to cook I'll be picking her up from work & we be heading straight out to Castrville Town .... Is there a charge to get in ?? where will we be meeting ?? Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:
Mr. Geezer--Big Steve hit the nail on the head regarding cover charge and vendors. My experience is most of the vendors sell typical junk food which will probably hold Mrs Geezer until you guys get home. However, if you keep going toward town, there is a Subway about a mile from Womack Cheverolet (on the right when you hit the first light) and another mile down the road is a MickeyDs along with a couple other places-just so you know there are alternatives if she wants something more substantial than hot dogs.
Depending on what time I arrive, I usually park all the way in the back on the right side fence line--look off to your right at the gate & you should either see my '69 SS or my '06 Moustang. I will be looking for Bryan's fleet of Crucks when I get there & try & park near him.
Look forward to seein' you guys tomorrow eve-with or without the Rats!
Not2Fast Freddy

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hector will be cleaning up the 59 this afternoon-----sure does get dusty sitting in that shop.
(so nice I can get someone to clean it and drive it------but then again, he is painting a tailgate for my newly acquired Chev 4x4)
When I get home this afternoon, I need to trim the carpet in the 73 Malibu and put the seat back in,
so I can get the 66 outta the garage.

Might bring my son with me----wear your sunglasses----Hector calls him The Ghost.
Kid is so white---he could light up a dark room.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thanks Fred / Bryan , for the info I will pass it on to Lisa where she wants to chow down at thats her call ... I ain't so picky like she is , but we is gonna be there , all gased up and washed up nice and purdy :inlove: ... see youse guys there tonite :poke: .... WE BE WAITING FOR YA CENTEX and NO RAT YET !!!:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: ... Thanks the Geezer's :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
WE BE WAITING FOR YA CENTEX and NO RAT YET !!!:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: ... Thanks the Geezer's :nanawrench: :nanawrench:
Not to be nasty Mr. Old Geezer SIR...but where were you???
No rain at the show.
Ralph, Bryan and his son, Hector (with Bryan's beautiful 59) Bryan's friend with his Ranchero and of course me.
You might think about changing you name to Mr. Old Geezer No Show.:poke:
Rain drops are over rated.:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I was sitting in my car watching it get all wet after doing a Fantastic car wash earlier ... I noticed there were a few folks maybe a dozen cars sitting in the rain drops at Biff"s when I drove by coming from the Credit Union after I spoke with you Senior Centex 396 ... OH Well , its my fault ... SO SUE ME !!! Thers's always next month .... Its down-right Shameful being a No Call - No Show , Shameful :let_it_all_out: :let_it_all_out:... No Show has spoken :yell:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts