El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
not bad you couldve just trimmed up the bezel for the radio thats what i did i really like the sound bar do you know where you got it? i seen them for sale but i want 1 that holds a 6x9 or 6.5 on the left and on the right i dont want the mid tweeters and the other

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no bezel there when i got the car...whoever had it previously put in a bunch of woodgrain everywhere...i imagine it looked good in the beginning but it was all sun faded...i just used the old wood as a template to cut some wood veneer i had left over from building cabinets and painted it black

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the sound bar has a few sony logos on it sooo maybe something you can order from them....not sure tho...maybe the previous owner custom made it but it looks really good..almost like it was supposed to be in there stock so im not sure

·
Registered
445 Posts
well i do like it man you did good was that speaker bar there when you got it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it was already there...not sure if it was custom made or something you can order....pretty sturdy either way...everything else in the car was cracking and fading from the years in the sun....the bar still looks like new tho

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wish i had a little more info about it....i guess when i get some time ill go poke around and see if i cant figure it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts