El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was down at OPGI picking up some parts and while waiting I saw this. I really don't like images on the front of a shirt but you can put it on the front seat when your at your get together s. PM me your address and I will send it out Monday. If nothing else maybe it will fill the seat where your lab sat. :texas::texas:
Robert

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Robert, YOU Sir, Blow my mind! You have got to be one of the most thoughtful, generous people on this PLANET! :You_Rock:
That is definitely COOL!! Perfect for Centex for sure!! Way to go! :beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert, YOU Sir, Blow my mind! You have got to be one of the most thoughtful, generous people on this PLANET! :You_Rock:
It was there I had too he needs to match when pulling the trailer to your next drags.:texas:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hay Terry do you or your son need a license plate bucket? I just picked this up and you can have my old one if it's better than yours?

Here's to old one black with chrome I my like the old one better. Let me put it on and if I don't like it you can have it.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Witch one you like better

The old one

Or the new one?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I like the old one better.

Gives it a little contrast.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the old one better.

Gives it a little contrast.

I'm kinda leaning that way to. When it gets dark with the red plate light will tell the story. I waited 6 mo. for that stupid thing. I forgot it was even on order till they sent me a post card to pick it up.:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Robert,
I like the old one best. Like Sean said, it gives it a little contrast.
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate you thinking of us, but we both have new ones--well, newly painted by ME, that look pretty good if I do say so myself. :poke:
Thanks anyway! :beer:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Robert, thanks for the offer but you blew my big surprise for next May at Belton.
I got two of these for me and my "Pit Crew"

PM sent with my address. There's another Brother RAT that just joined that would be proud to ware the Fink.
This is his Elky.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
oh this is just great, another rat fink on the way:beer:
all i can say is ROBERT:You_Rock:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Check out the photo Centex posted above-of his "I like the Rat" shirt. He's been hiding the truth I do believe! He's not feeding his rat any CHEESE! Look to the left! He's beefing that bad boy up with CHOPPED BURGER!! No wonder he's chomping at the bit to do a little racing! :secret: DANG IT!!

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Check out the photo Centex posted above-of his "I like the Rat" shirt. He's been hiding the truth I do believe! He's not feeding his rat any CHEESE! Look to the left! He's beefing that bad boy up with CHOPPED BURGER!! No wonder he's chomping at the bit to do a little racing! :secret: DANG IT!!
That's chopped burger WITH cheese.
Nothing but the best for my "baby"

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Robert, thanks for the offer but you blew my big surprise for next May at Belton.
I got two of these for me and my "Pit Crew"
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/centex396/010-2.jpg
PM sent with my address. There's another Brother RAT that just joined that would be proud to ware the Fink.
This is his Elky.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkDXrwC0KI&feature=player_embedded

Sh*t I almost picked that one. That's O.K. wear mine it's the big cheese and the others for the pit crew.:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts